Trudi muses

Old February 1st 10, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Trudi muses

- i iz lukin at mine skort buk anna it seems dat stormmee anna da rosco
needsa get on wi derown planz...

I alzo see dat da MH haz azked dat nize missee kitty whut ownz unca bill ta
skort hersef to da winkin anna i sees himz haz 'greedta gowin da red jeep
thingy...
so i thinkz ofur kitteez nedsa get on wiffa skort azkin... anna we needsa
kalendar kittee... it seemz dat so fur onna 14 of feb der iz:

a danze at cleopatraz retreet
-a winkin between stormmee anna rosco
-an opin howze at sundanze anna rebeka'z

did minsuf leaf anithin owt,

Trudi

Old February 1st 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Valentine's Day - Trudi muses

Well den, if it workz fur everykitty, we'z will ahead wif da Valleytimez
Day party at Cleo's Place, den we'z can all go to da open house?
Ameliagrump says dat Fluffykitz can cater bof events (her will do some of
da work dis time, stead of making Rebecca an Samuel do all da work). Wez
can dance an eat an drink, den we can go to da wedwink, den we can go to
da 'ception.

Hercule, is you still able to get a orchestra togeffer fur da party? An
could you ask da Countess if her would like to come?

Harri Roadcat

Old February 1st 10, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Itz awlso Sundance'z an myne'z Foizt AnnyPurrsirree.
(We wyll be purrvydink da WedWink kayke furr da
winkin between Stormmee anna Rosco)
--
Pitô.ônya

Old February 1st 10, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oh my gudnezz itz rite here onna skort buk page wif you anna sundanze,... i
iz definitlee gettin owlder, Trudi

Old February 2nd 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_3_]

On 1 Feb 2010 19:30:09 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

Well den, if it workz fur everykitty, we'z will ahead wif da Valleytimez
Day party at Cleo's Place, den we'z can all go to da open house?
Ameliagrump says dat Fluffykitz can cater bof events (her will do some of
da work dis time, stead of making Rebecca an Samuel do all da work). Wez
can dance an eat an drink, den we can go to da wedwink, den we can go to
da 'ception.

Hercule, is you still able to get a orchestra togeffer fur da party? An
could you ask da Countess if her would like to come?

Harri Roadcat

Miaou!

But ob cawze, mine furrend! I weel be zere wif a
small orkestra, and zee Kowntess wood be delighted
to be zere awlso!

Mlle. Rebecca, weel yoo be mine Ballentine
pawrtner???

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir
Old February 3rd 10, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T anna Harri mine luff kud we hab sume of dem balentinez
kandie that huff fangs written on deem? Ad grabby got sum of deem and her
is always drop one or two just where I is lay. I is glad deer dust cause I
likes deem.

Her had at go to ad human TED diz day. For sumphin kalled a kolanoskphie.
Here darmk sat stuff dt made her gota da hooman lidderbox mos of da nite.
She don haff ta go bak for 10 yearz kauze all was good wif da test. Her haz
slept most of da day and may go back for anofthr knap da way her iz aktink.

Old February 3rd 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:59:53 -0600, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna Harri mine luff kud we hab sume of dem balentinez
kandie that huff fangs written on deem? Ad grabby got sum of deem and
her is always drop one or two just where I is lay. I is glad deer dust
cause I likes deem.

Her had at go to ad human TED diz day. For sumphin kalled a
kolanoskphie. Here darmk sat stuff dt made her gota da hooman lidderbox
mos of da nite. She don haff ta go bak for 10 yearz kauze all was good
wif da test. Her haz slept most of da day and may go back for anofthr
knap da way her iz aktink.

I will make sure dat we haf plenty of doze candies. Dey is yummy, huh?

We is purring fur Gramby to get rested. I unnerstand from mine hoomins
dat colonoscopies izn't furry comfortable.

Harri

Old February 4th 10, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Anna O T dropped on in da door him didint finish and, you shud haff seen da
danze Gramby did when her stepped on it wifout her shoez on. Dad waz realli
funny. Since it is breakfast time, Willow looks around hoping gramby didnt
hear that.

SOS from TRUDI Granby Cat community 13 June 28th 08 01:25 AM
Trudi da skortmanker Granby Cat community 21 January 15th 08 06:44 AM
Thanx Trudi Granby Cat community 1 August 13th 07 04:58 PM
Trudi the intruder Stormmee Cat anecdotes 10 December 16th 06 10:23 PM
BK to Ms Trudi [email protected] Cat community 5 December 28th 04 07:36 AM