Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

Old October 31st 05, 03:26 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

Chicken McNuggets® (6 piece) 3.4 oz (96 g)

250 Calories

130 Calories from fat (seems a little high the closer the fat number to
the tot calories the worse

15 Grams of fat (22% of daily allotment for a 2000 calorie diet..hmmmm)

3g saturated fat

Thirty Five Grams of cholestorol...well, that's not bad, that's only
12%, but then again the average person weighs 75% more than the average
cat

I think you know where Im headed with this

aaaaaaannnd Ill cut you another break

Here is my research link...
http://www.mcdonalds.com/app_control...on.index1.html

Old October 31st 05, 03:28 PM
Phil P.

"No More Retail" wrote in message
om...
WOULD YOU 2 TAKE A BREAK PLEASE

You're a little too new here to be hall monitor.

Old October 31st 05, 03:29 PM
Phil P.

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
ups.com...

Phil P. wrote:

Yeah- misconceptions that *you* created with your mindless blabber. Try
something new: think before you type.

dang, poor Phil, can't even pick a fight.

Its no fun fighting an unarmed person. So I'll be gentle with you.

Old October 31st 05, 03:40 PM
No More Retail

I am not playing hall monitor ;-) just asking YOU 2 TAKE A BREAK PLEASE
you 2 are arguing like 2 old maids I am wonder where to send the gerital
and the nanny outfits :-o

You both are starting to remind me of the odd couple :-)

Old October 31st 05, 04:29 PM

no more retail wrote:
WOULD YOU 2 TAKE A BREAK PLEASE

Asking people to stop a flame war is useless and it's better to ignore
them and let it die out on its own. Your time would be much better spent
learning how to punctuate, write proper sentences and post things that
are actually on topic rather than a bunch of OT nonsense like recipes.
rec.food.cooking is the appropriate place for that. If you are looking
to be a social butterfly, rec.pets.anecdotes will welcome you with open
arms.

And before you suggest that I killfile you, FYI I do not have killfile
capabilities and have to click through every nonsensical, OT post you
write. I'd rather spend my time answering cat-related posts and helping
people.

You are certainly free to do as you wish, write what you want, and be
discourteous if you so desire. Free speech and all that. As I am free to
express my disdain for such practices.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old October 31st 05, 04:45 PM
No More Retail

Whatever Megan

Hey Phil P. and White shade of pale pass me the ball back The teacher told
me I can't play no more :-(

Old October 31st 05, 04:54 PM
-L.

whitershadeofpale wrote:
What I likes about Lyn, is that you don't pass judgement, you see
oppurtunity to sow seed.

I pass judgement plenty. I just don't do so over things that aren't
worth fighting for.

I care more about animals today because of
you. It's true.

If so, then I have served my purpose here. Shall I leave now?

In spite of the antics head on fire and what not...I see you know your
stuff when it comes to animals, but one cannot care about animals no
more than they care about people, sooo this says alot about you, I like
people who value human life.

You have to. I love animals probably more than the next person. But
if you lack compassion for humans, you are inhumane too. I think some
people forget this.

I see "pets" as slaves. We made them into slaves, and I think that's
abhorrent.

I can also spot a conterfiet, and see when
someone is masquerading behind something. coughphil, cough

He be alright! I think Phil is smart enough to get with the program

We all have our own issues.
-L.

Old October 31st 05, 04:55 PM
Lumpy

"No More Retail" wrote in message
m...
Whatever Megan

Hey Phil P. and White shade of pale pass me the ball back The teacher

told
me I can't play no more :-(

Post exactly as you wish to post. Please. That is what Usenet is for.
Never let anyone intimidate you into doing otherwise. It just
encourages bad habits in control freaks. Trust me on this.

Old October 31st 05, 04:58 PM
-L.

Lumpy wrote:
Post exactly as you wish to post. Please. That is what Usenet is for.

Yeah, and when I did that you called the pig patrol. ****ING
Hypocrite.

-L.

Old October 31st 05, 05:00 PM
No More Retail

she made me very afraid :-( Are you sure it is ok to post?

I am scared now running to the corner to hide ;-)