Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

Old October 31st 05, 05:18 PM
cybercat

Default Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays.

"Phil P." wrote in message

"No More Retail" wrote in message
om...
WOULD YOU 2 TAKE A BREAK PLEASE

You're a little too new here to be hall monitor.

Pfft! Like anyone could be here long enough to pull that off!
hahaha, Phil you so funny.

Old October 31st 05, 06:09 PM
Phil P.

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
Chicken McNuggets® (6 piece) 3.4 oz (96 g)

250 Calories

.....per *6 pieces*- the cats only get one piece each- about once a month-
about 40 kcals. each.

130 Calories from fat (seems a little high the closer the fat number to
the tot calories the worse

That's 21 kcal per piece. And?

15 Grams of fat

That 15 grams of fat translates into 2.5 grams of fat *per piece*.
Woooooooo! LOL!

..and *15 grams* of *protein*- forgot about that, eh, slick?

When (if) you learn a little more about feline physiology and nutrition
you'll understand cats metabolize and utilize fat extremely well. An adult
mouse contains 23.6% fat and a juvenile mouse contains 30% fat. So what's
the problem with a Chicken MacNugget one a month?

I think you know where Im headed with this

Yeah- the same place you always head- *nowhere*! LOL! That's all you've
got? I though you might actually have something useful to say- for a
change. Looks like I thought wrong. But it was a good try- not good enough,
off course- but still a
good try- at least for you. There might be some hope for you, afterall- but
I'm not making any bets on it.

Old November 1st 05, 12:41 PM
whitershadeofpale

sure, once a month is not bad at all.

I was thinking more about that Showtime special called ((((( SUPER SIZE
ME )))))

You didn't say once a month, I was thinking, 2 and 3 times a week.

Old November 1st 05, 12:46 PM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
..
Whatever Megan

Hey Phil P. and White shade of pale pass me the ball back The teacher told
me I can't play no more :-(

Here ya go!

beans NMR with the ball

THWAPT!

Old November 1st 05, 03:42 PM
No More Retail

Did the stray come back yet

Old November 1st 05, 05:23 PM
whitershadeofpale

No More Retail wrote:
Did the stray come back yet

she's been here, she is one of the regulars

the reason I let her in...
one night, I put the food out
(Now I use a china place with the a gold rim)
it's real dainty for a cat, plus I can clean it easy.

I heard her crying, I went out, there she stood
under my truck; looking at the big empty plate; and
telling me she was hungry. (someone had eaten all the food) It was cold
and rainy, so I brought her in and fed her.

Poor Cat!

She'll be around.

Old November 1st 05, 05:41 PM
Phil P.

"whitershadeofpale" wrote in message
oups.com...
sure, once a month is not bad at all.

I was thinking more about that Showtime special called ((((( SUPER SIZE
ME )))))

You didn't say once a month, I was thinking, 2 and 3 times a week.

You should have asked before ASSuming.

Even a Chicken MacNugget a few times a month for them is ok.

Old November 1st 05, 07:19 PM
whitershadeofpale

like hell it is!

I didn't even mention the cholestorol!

HEY do what you want, it's your pussy!

Old November 1st 05, 07:24 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default Do It Yourself Vet Practices for Strays. - Pussy Whipped!

whitershadeofpale wrote:
like hell it is!

I didn't even mention the cholestorol!

HEY do what you want, it's your pussy!

Just don't come on here crying about your cats
when they are laid out in the floor grabbing their chest

oh and uh SUPERSIZE IT PHIL!

You know damn well McDonalds will kill ya!

Otherwise why would Phil bring this back up.

Feeling bad?

Yuh! I'd say so!

Now! On that note: (damn i'm good)

Why not take this oppurtunity to tell us what else you feed your cat.
(Like when you goto Long John Silvers) and the big 4.99 take home
buffet!!!!

Tell it all tell it all!

a little sliced ham from the deli?
smoked turkey?

hell, probably anything they want! yeeeeeeeaah!

Your pussy whipped!!!

Old November 1st 05, 07:28 PM
No More Retail

We all are guilty of doing something like that ;-) I just did it a couple
days ago when we had the hog roast and BBQ

Your pussy whipped!!!

Aren't all men or at least we want to be :-)