~i Kan I Be thuh RPCC Candle Liter?

Old April 16th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Default ~i Kan I Be thuh RPCC Candle Liter?

I wud wike da honor uff being da ofishul liter uf Candles
for RPCC iffen nobuddy haz inny ubjextishonz.

I gnow haow, n et iz a nise experiense n a nise fing
tew doo n I wike tew do nise fings.
Tabitha still has candles burning for herself tew come hoam..
Heer iz dat site iffen yoo wannit. Hur iz gonna git faownd soon, I nebber
gib up.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
Do I hafta ask LL furst?
Lemme gnow.
Fangu
Mosey

Old April 16th 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

I wud wike da honor uff being da ofishul liter uf Candles
for RPCC iffen nobuddy haz inny ubjextishonz.

I gnow haow, n et iz a nise experiense n a nise fing
tew doo n I wike tew do nise fings.
Tabitha still has candles burning for herself tew come hoam..
Heer iz dat site iffen yoo wannit. Hur iz gonna git faownd soon, I nebber
gib up.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
Do I hafta ask LL furst?
Lemme gnow.
Fangu
Mosey

Wuz diskussed befur. NE1 cn lite candle, so no 'fishul liter.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident
Old April 16th 09, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

I wud wike da honor uff being da ofishul liter uf Candles
for RPCC iffen nobuddy haz inny ubjextishonz.

I gnow haow, n et iz a nise experiense n a nise fing
tew doo n I wike tew do nise fings.
Tabitha still has candles burning for herself tew come hoam..
Heer iz dat site iffen yoo wannit. Hur iz gonna git faownd soon, I
nebber gib up.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Tabfa
Do I hafta ask LL furst?
Lemme gnow.
Fangu
Mosey

Wuz diskussed befur. NE1 cn lite candle, so no 'fishul liter.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Um wen wuz dat diskussed? I dunt fink I wuz heer den.
I dunt hab inny ubjection fur NE1 liting a kandle at awl.
*sigh* remembering a furry nazty eymayle frum sumplace were dey do hab a
offishial candle liter n Meowmie got in trubble fur liting one fur someone,
but herself wuzznt aware dat dat wuz uh hoomanman's, erm, 'honor' tew do
dat. Her dint gnow dat.
Datz wy I askt.
Well, iffen inny kittie needs help liting one ask me n I will eether do et
for yoo or tell yoo haow I do et. No wurriez, I wuz hulping da Gramby owt.
I jest wooked n dere r 4 Candles lit right gnow.
It'z nise, liting them, komforting, calm....
But tew bad we hafta do it. But thuh thing iz, there iz a pwace we CAN
do dat n et meens alot to thoze thuey lited for. n not burn our whiskers.
PURRS

Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada & Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 16th 09, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yoo wuz heer den. We had da diskushin kuz yoo asked befur. It was in da
thred "SAMMY IS BACK!. Yoo asked in a post on January 2, 2009. Affur
diskushin, Louise announced on January 4 dat da Kommyunitee didn't want a
fishul liter, and ennee kittee kud start or lite kandulz. Yoo kan luk it
up.

Rebecca

Old April 16th 09, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz so nize ta do dat when it wuz skuzzed befur we desided dat anicat or
hoomin kuld doit or azk anofur one t a doit, itz nize you hepped da gramby,
soft duzint lite dem kuz herown talker duzint kooperate *behind paw* butted
dat mite be gettin fized veri soon, Trudi

Old April 16th 09, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mosey you were here, you and I had a good deal of the discussion. I am too
lazy to go google it, not important enough, is better if anyone can do as
they please. I appreciate your help.

Old April 16th 09, 01:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =`^..^`= wrote:
Wuz diskussed befur. NE1 cn lite candle, so no 'fishul liter.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Um wen wuz dat diskussed? I dunt fink I wuz heer den.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...cfad965f004b62

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident

Old April 16th 09, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

I upoligize..I remembur dat gnow. I wooked et up.
Ib had sew mutch on my mynd I forgotted
Et iz a gud fing inny cat kan lite a Candle
Luffs
Mosey
Mbaressed

Old April 16th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

I feal sew dum cuz I forgotted bowt dat. Ib had lotz on myown mynd laytely.
No wurriez tho. I hopa yet tawker gitz fixed soon.
Mosey