I Finally Saw a Video!!

Old March 22nd 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default I Finally Saw a Video!!

OK here are two very funny commercials I just saw last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meWnr8rA5Uw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd1hF0hAmI

And of course you need to look at my videos on

http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m267/chupie_2006/

Isn't it exciting to have fast internet?

"Sherry" wrote in message
ps.com...
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Sherry

Old March 22nd 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Susan M wrote:
"Sherry" wrote in message
ps.com...
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk
about! First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!).
Priceless!

Congratulations Sherry!

I tried a search on the Cat Herding video a few weeks back and
couldn't get a good site - it had been taken down from a bunch of
them. Do you still have the link?

Thanks,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I found it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxwTC13f1PE

Jill

Old March 22nd 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
OK here are two very funny commercials I just saw last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meWnr8rA5Uw

Okay, thanks for the Bee Gees earworm! Great commercial!

Jill

Video: Kitty Cam zaax Cat anecdotes 1 June 11th 06 11:48 PM
Cat video :) John Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 06 10:21 PM
Cat video Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 1 June 16th 05 10:39 PM
A cute video CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 05 11:44 PM
Sammy Video CatNipped Cat anecdotes 11 January 1st 05 10:34 PM