Mojo RIP

Old May 15th 09, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Mojo RIP

On Thu, 14 May 2009 12:38:31 -0500, nik Simpson
wrote:

I'm shocked, Mojo is gone, found him on the back lawn this morning, at
first I though he was just sleeping he looked so peaceful. No visible
signs of anything wrong, so not a road accident and nothing to indicate
poison (and nothing in the yard that would have poisoned him) so I
suspect heart failure, he was 13 years old and had been slowing down a
bit. I had no indication that he was ill, he was on my lap last night as
usual and ate his dinner with his usual gusto.

He was a wonderful cat, affectionate, talkative, and a perfect example
of the black cat, I will miss him so much.

I'm so very sorry for your terrible loss.

That must have been a horrible shock, to find your wonderful kitty like
that.

Sending purrs for your broken heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old May 15th 09, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Oh, Nik,
I'm so sorry for your loss! Purrs for his arrival at the Bridge and to help
soothe your heart with fond memories of him.
I enjoyed reading about him on rpca.
Christine

--
Nik Simpson

Old May 16th 09, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
I'm shocked, Mojo is gone, found him on the back lawn this morning, at
first I though he was just sleeping he looked so peaceful. No visible
signs of anything wrong, so not a road accident and nothing to indicate
poison (and nothing in the yard that would have poisoned him) so I suspect
heart failure, he was 13 years old and had been slowing down a bit. I had
no indication that he was ill, he was on my lap last night as usual and
ate his dinner with his usual gusto.

He was a wonderful cat, affectionate, talkative, and a perfect example of
the black cat, I will miss him so much.
--
Nik Simpson

I'm sorry Nik. At least it was peaceful. It still hurts.

Pam S.

Old May 19th 09, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support, I still miss Mojo and
will do for a long time I think. Muddy is doing his best to take up the
now vacant lap space, but really can't offer the full spectrum lap
dominance of a 21 lb cat ;-)

I'm travelling to Europe this week, so Mojo's inevitable replacement
will have to wait till I get back.

--
Nik Simpson
Old May 20th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
I'm shocked, Mojo is gone, found him on the back lawn this morning, at
first I though he was just sleeping he looked so peaceful. No visible
signs of anything wrong, so not a road accident and nothing to indicate
poison (and nothing in the yard that would have poisoned him) so I suspect
heart failure, he was 13 years old and had been slowing down a bit. I had
no indication that he was ill, he was on my lap last night as usual and
ate his dinner with his usual gusto.

He was a wonderful cat, affectionate, talkative, and a perfect example of
the black cat, I will miss him so much.

It is always such a shock if you are not expecting it. My heart goes out to
you.

Tweed