Is my cat dead?

Old March 6th 05, 12:01 AM
BuZZard

Default Is my cat dead?

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

--
BuZZard
mhm33x29

irc.demonweb.org #demonweb
www.buzzardnest.us
news:alt.buzzard.rules
news:alt.binaries.buzzard
Old March 6th 05, 12:38 AM
I.P.Freely

"BuZZard" wrote in message
Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

Faking and being an attention seeker - ignore it.
--
I.P.Freely

Anonymity is synonymous with longetivity

Old March 6th 05, 08:27 AM
~Erissa~

On 05 Mar 2005, BuZZard quit lovin' on the Buttmonkey of Paradise and said:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

yeah, it's just ****ing with your mind, Buzz
give it a kick

--
"There are plenty of ways to see blood that don't involve Buzzards nuts."
Delta Nine

*All things serve the Beam*
Old March 6th 05, 06:48 PM
Mary

"Barb" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
A cat that doesn't move for a week is dead. A cat that farts is alive.
Therefore, your cat lay dead for a week and now is coming back, possibly

in
a zombie state. Be careful.

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

lol

Old March 6th 05, 11:26 PM
mlbriggs

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:01:40 -0500, BuZZard wrote:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

It sounds like you are!
Old March 8th 05, 03:29 AM
Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:45:03 -0500, K. A. Cannon
wrote:

On Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:01:40 -0500, "BuZZard"
amazed us with his/her particular brand of stupidity in
in rec.pets.cats.health+behav when
he/she wrote:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

Dued!! Youre catz hace been haxored hard!
Possibly boot fuxored!!

Puss-n-B00tfuX0red?
:-)
Yomamma bin Crawdaddin www.cotse.com
Brotherhood (Vice Chairman)
Anti Archangel #41 The difference between John Kerry and Ted Kennedy is
Stalking Filth #69.5 that Ted Kennedy has at least one confirmed kill.
--|

(
--|

Old March 8th 05, 01:20 PM
BuZZard

he/she wrote:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

Dued!! Youre catz hace been haxored hard!
Possibly boot fuxored!!

Puss-n-B00tfuX0red?
:-)

My cat was alive.. but my spotted grouper died.

Old March 8th 05, 07:17 PM
Yomamma Bin Crawdaddin

he/she wrote:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

Dued!! Youre catz hace been haxored hard!
Possibly boot fuxored!!

Puss-n-B00tfuX0red?
:-)

My cat was alive.. but my spotted grouper died.

So how did he taste?
Grouper is real good broiled w/lemon and butter
and a wee bit of pepper.
:-)
Don't tell me you flushed him....
:-(

Old March 8th 05, 08:25 PM
BuZZard

he/she wrote:

Hasnt moved one inch in a week or so..
and its farting or something..
Is my cat dead? Or just faking it?

Dued!! Youre catz hace been haxored hard!
Possibly boot fuxored!!

Puss-n-B00tfuX0red?
:-)

My cat was alive.. but my spotted grouper died.

So how did he taste?
Grouper is real good broiled w/lemon and butter
and a wee bit of pepper.
:-)
Don't tell me you flushed him....
:-(

I had him creamated... and I spread his ashes under
my cherry tomato plant. I am heart broken...
*sniffs sniffs*