wall unit photos

Old March 16th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

Default wall unit photos

I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy
Old March 16th 07, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under
construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls
yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy

The wall unit looks great. Give it a little time -- I'm sure your cats will
soon claim it as their own. I would have only one suggestion for you to
check. That is, how high is it from the top "step" to the top of the unit,
and how wide is the top step? In other words, is there adequate room for
the cats to make that leap upwards? If not, you could add one more
half-step (but first wait and see if they don't do it on their own; cats are
very agile, and Holly can leap to the most amazing places).

MaryL

Old March 16th 07, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under
construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

In photo manager you can delete one at a time by right click and select, or
you can delete whole collections. If you have a lot to delete, maybe set up
a collection for those, move everything you want to get rid of to that and
then delete the collection.

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls
yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy

Mongo is such a great looking cat. Is he loud? I still miss Sam, our
loudest Meezer.

Jo

Old March 16th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 10:06:06 -0700, jofirey wrote:

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls
yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy

Mongo is such a great looking cat. Is he loud? I still miss Sam, our
loudest Meezer.

Yup, he can be rather loud especially when he is overexcited. One time my
wife and I got back from a trip at 2 in the morning and he kept us up for the
rest of the morning with his running around and howling. On road trips, he
has to spend the night in the car as we can't sneak him into the motel room
with his howling ... once I lived in cayote country and he kept me awake for
three weeks straight. But other than that he's fine... His purring can be
heard 20' away.

Old March 16th 07, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under
construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

In photo manager you can delete one at a time by right click and select, or
you can delete whole collections. If you have a lot to delete, maybe set up
a collection for those, move everything you want to get rid of to that and
then delete the collection.

ok. That worked. Step 2: do a spyware check.
Old March 16th 07, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 12:00:15 -0500, MaryL -OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

The wall unit looks great. Give it a little time -- I'm sure your cats will
soon claim it as their own. I would have only one suggestion for you to
check. That is, how high is it from the top "step" to the top of the unit,
and how wide is the top step? In other words, is there adequate room for
the cats to make that leap upwards? ...

The steps are fine but the first step is cluttered with a speaker and lamp
on it. Eventually the speaker will get wall mounted and the lamp will go
away.

Old March 16th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mariib via CatKB.com

AZ Nomad wrote:
I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy

Hi,
download the free webshots desktop program - from it you can upload your
pictures much faster & more importantly you can DELETE. On the webshots main
page at the top left, click on upload & you will see 3 choices in red boxes,
click on the right one "desktop application PC & Mac" & download the small
program "webshots desktop". It's easy to use.

my cats can be viewed on webshots - look for coco, a brown & white bicolor &
little devil, a black & white boy.
mariib

Old March 16th 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 16:53:36 GMT, AZ Nomad
yodeled:

I got some new photos of the finished wall unit/ cat furniture. So far the
cats have gone on top on their own exactly zero times. If I put Mongo on
the first step then he'll go up and hang out up there for perhaps five
minutes. Time will tell if they take to it.

BTW, OT: can old webshots be deleted? I still have the under construction
photos cluttering up mongo's photo album.

Anywhere, here are the new shots. Speakers aren't mounted on the walls yet,
center speaker is still uninstalled, but it is mostly finished otherwise.
I liked how Mongo's eyes glowed in them.
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/25204...00494391paTutv
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/26788...00494391zbVGnF
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/22245...00494391xFSCjy

Mongo! Santa Maria!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old March 16th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
AZ Nomad

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:16:23 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

Theresa

Too funny: "silly: Death awaits you, with nasty pointy teeth."
http://pets.webshots.com/photo/11255...54217802dkJaLE

Make Levees, Not War