I Finally Saw a Video!!

Old March 21st 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default I Finally Saw a Video!!

I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Sherry

Old March 21st 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Sherry

Welcome to the 21st century. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 21st 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Sherry" wrote

|I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
| *finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
| First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Congratulations, Sherry! What speed is your connection now?

Old March 21st 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Yay! So happy for you!

Just in case you run out of videos to watch, here are some my niece has
shot of her cats:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Pics at http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o185/frankiennikki/
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/frankiennikki/
http://community.webshots.com/user/frankiennikki
Old March 21st 07, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 21, 10:44 am, Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Yay! So happy for you!

Just in case you run out of videos to watch, here are some my niece has
shot of her cats:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

Oh my gosh! I wish I could do videos now! Emil's got personality for
sure! I love "Emil Wants Out".
There's a cat who knows how to get what he wants :-)

Sherry

Old March 21st 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 21, 9:59 am, "Adrian A" wrote:
Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Sherry

Welcome to the 21st century. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)

LOL! It's funnier than you think. We had to cut down one tree & trim
another one back just to be able to get the signal. :-)

Old March 21st 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 21, 10:34 am, "Pat"
wrote:
"Sherry" wrote

|I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
| *finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk about!
| First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!). Priceless!

Congratulations, Sherry! What speed is your connection now?

I have no idea. There are 3 plans-- $19, $29 and $39. I took the
cheapest one, he said it would be very easy to upgrade if I had any
problems. So far it's fine.

Sherry

Old March 21st 07, 04:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On Mar 21, 12:27 pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
Sherry wrote:
On Mar 21, 10:34 am, "Pat"
wrote:
"Sherry" wrote

I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk
about! First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!).
Priceless!

Congratulations, Sherry! What speed is your connection now?

I have no idea. There are 3 plans-- $19, $29 and $39. I took the
cheapest one, he said it would be very easy to upgrade if I had any
problems. So far it's fine.

Sherry

I've got the cheapest package, too. It's still waaaay faster than dial-up.
I'm on a very strict budget. I really don't have any sort of frills. No
Cable TV, no add ons to my phone like call waiting or call forwarding.

The *only* reason I have a cell phone is for when I travel with John. Given
my parents' age and Dad's health problems, someone has to be able to reach
me on the road. I never use it for anything else. If I'm not travelling it
sits on the charger. I don't give out that number. And even with that, I
have the cheapest possible plan with the lowest number of minutes. And I
got the phone that came free with the account. Just a basic cell phone.

Jill

So far it works fine for everything I've tried to do. The one thing
that I would really like to do is download music. I've never been able
to do that, so I don't know anything yet about where to go to try it.
I'll fiddle with that today. If anyone knows a good place to start,
let me know! Pretty much all the sites now are pay-per-download, and
are legal, right?

Sherry

Old March 21st 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk
about! First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!).
Priceless!

Yay! So happy for you!

Just in case you run out of videos to watch, here are some my niece
has shot of her cats:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=deinin

OMG! Emil & the Box - Persia rips them up like that, too!

Jill

Old March 21st 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Sherry wrote:
I just got to dump my old dial-up internet connection. Now I can
*finally* see the short videos & games that you all always talk
about! First one I tried was "Cat Herding" (thanks for the link!).
Priceless!

Sherry

Welcome to the 21st century. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)

LOL! It's funnier than you think. We had to cut down one tree & trim
another one back just to be able to get the signal. :-)

Does that mean you get your broadband via satellite?

Video: Kitty Cam zaax Cat anecdotes 1 June 11th 06 11:48 PM
Cat video :) John Cat anecdotes 4 May 13th 06 10:21 PM
Cat video Mognusticat Cat anecdotes 1 June 16th 05 10:39 PM
A cute video CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 May 6th 05 11:44 PM
Sammy Video CatNipped Cat anecdotes 11 January 1st 05 10:34 PM