Our last days here wif Fred.

Old March 23rd 08, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Emergency RPCC meetin: (was Our last days here wif Fred.)

PPppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr
ppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

I purr often. I purrr that Diana and Ryan an Cinnamon won't miss me
tuu much. I purrrr that they will find new homes with good humans to
love them and care for them. I puuuurrrr for the good health of all
the kitties who so kindly voted fur me to stay and hope that Missy will
accept my purrrs as evidence of the love that I return to your house
and to all of rpcc.

On Saturday 22 March 2008 18:11, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Mar 22, 12:14 pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to myown attenshun dat Unka Fred is catsiderin leevin
ussez when
he iznt a katslave ennee more. I duz not like dis ideermint. I
purrpoze dat we makez Unka Fred a HC (Honorary Cat), an command dat
hizownself stayz
heer in da kommyunitee. All in faver?

I haff gathurd myne fambly an frenz an wee gonna voted:

Me, Maggy May: Aye
Sunrise: Aye
Missy: Nay
WooToo: Aye
efferywun stares at Missy
pause
Missy: whispers hee iss a _hoomin_
everyone stares at Missy
Missy: I will chang my bote to Aye but Uncl Fred gotta purr.
Maggy May: Dat's it. Four votes for Aye. Iyam shur dat Uncl Fred ken
purr. Wee wuv yoo Uncl Fred ann wee wan yoo roun.

--

Sundance

"Fred Williams" wrote in message

Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So
I don't
know if it would be proper.

On Friday 21 March 2008 23:12, Lucy wrote:

Fred, will you still be here?

Julie

Hooman note:
I really do see no other way. The cats can't come with
me where I'm
going and I have no options right now. The foster home will be
good
people at least and they are used to finding good homes for
cats. They have a contract that adopters have to sign and they do
followups
to see that the cats are well cared for. It could be worse.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old March 23rd 08, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey&Kyla =^..^=

Wee vote YESS tew
Mosey, Pipps, Sqweex n PookieCat
surry we wuz late wiff da vote

"Lucy"
Wee vote YES!

Bear, Leo, Honey, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Lucy, Charlie, Daisy, Ginger and
Diana Porter

Old March 23rd 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey&Kyla =^..^=

Default Our last days here wif Fred.

We r sew surry yew kant take yur kittiez wif yew
But, wee wunt yew tew stay n bee da HC tew
Wee wuv yew
Mosey n his Meowmie Kyla

"Fred Williams"

Fangu Efurry won. I'd like to stay and I will wait fur da offishul
results uv da vote tu make me an HC. That's the nicest honour I could
have.

On Saturday 22 March 2008 11:06, Lucy wrote:

*Thinking about this some more.*

Fred, you are an integral part of this community, and we need you
here. You must stay!

Julie

Lucy wrote:
You bet it would be!

Julie

Old March 23rd 08, 06:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Mar 22, 1:14*pm, "Sundance"
wrote:
Kitteez, I callz dis mergincee meetin to order.

It haz kame to myown attenshun dat Unka Fred is catsiderin leevin ussez when
he iznt a katslave ennee more. *I duz not like dis ideermint. *I purrpoze
dat we makez Unka Fred a HC (Honorary Cat), an command dat hizownself stayz
heer in da kommyunitee. *All in faver?

Sundance

*A big black boy cat turns timid (why?) all of a sudden, and nervously
approaches
Sundance*

Um, 'skyooz mineownself, Sundance, buttid wyul weez attit, kin weez
kitteez...
wayl... maykmineown Pawpa an HC, az wayl?? Him haz neffur bin giffen
da
tytul uf HC - OFFISHULLY - an' um, wayl... I fink it'z abowt tyme,
duzzint
yurownselfz??

Oh! An' yeah, UF KORSE I votez a HYOOJ YES tu naymin' owrz Unca Fred
an Honorary Cat!!!

--- Onyx, who has become unusually humble while stating his case...
Old March 23rd 08, 07:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Mar 22, 11:17*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
PPppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr
ppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

* * * * I purr often. *I purrr that Diana and Ryan an Cinnamon won't miss me
tuu much. *I purrrr that they will find new homes with good humans to
love them and care for them. *I puuuurrrr for the good health of all
the kitties who so kindly voted fur me to stay and hope that Missy will
accept my purrrs as evidence of the love that I return to your house
and to all of rpcc.

*Onyx jumpz in hiz Unca Fred'z lap an' startz smurglin'*

I hopez dat yur kitteez woan be wifowt yur luff fur tuu tuu long, Unca
Fred. Hopefullee soonsoonsoon dey kin kum bak tu yurownself an' yu
kin awl be wun big happee fambly agen.

In da meen tyme, iffin yu needz smurglez, eefun dough dey iz
cybersmurglez, smurglin' iz sumfin' dat ussez katzen (ALLA USSEZ) du
reelreelreel gudgudgudgud, sew yu willz neffur be trooly alone, 'kay?

--- Onyx, glad tu heer dat Unca Fred iz stayin'...
Old March 23rd 08, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Mar 22, 11:01*am, Booker wrote:
Fred Williams wrote:
* * * * I think effurry house should do what they can to grow an
organic garden this summer and make sure you have a good water
supply. *Stay close to your food and stockpile what you can for
emergencies. *I'm not the only one who believes we're in for some
trouble. *This could be very serious.

Weve bin garding free tomato plants, too kukumber, free pepper plants an
basil. Derez weet grass fur us kittiez dat stays in. Meowmie is plantin
da rest dis weekend. Gonna be in da mid-80s. Granmeowmie and Granpawpaw
had ta shuvel 15 inches of snowmonsters yesterday (Milwaukee). De iz not
happi.

Booker

Pawpa seez 7.7" uf wyte spit (UB ~ Madison area) onna grownd attid hiz
compartment kompleckz. Himz NOTTID happee (UB ~ At least it seems to
be melting quick... I'll say that much for the only positive note I
can think of!)!!!

--- Onyx
Old March 23rd 08, 11:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 23 March 2008 03:04, Cory wrote:

On Mar 22, 11:17Â*pm, Fred Williams wrote:
PPppppppppppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrr
puuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrr
ppppppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrr

I purr often. Â*I purrr that Diana and Ryan an Cinnamon won't miss me
tuu much. Â*I purrrr that they will find new homes with good humans to
love them and care for them. Â*I puuuurrrr for the good health of all
the kitties who so kindly voted fur me to stay and hope that Missy
will accept my purrrs as evidence of the love that I return to your
house and to all of rpcc.

*Onyx jumpz in hiz Unca Fred'z lap an' startz smurglin'*

I hopez dat yur kitteez woan be wifowt yur luff fur tuu tuu long, Unca
Fred. Hopefullee soonsoonsoon dey kin kum bak tu yurownself an' yu
kin awl be wun big happee fambly agen.

In da meen tyme, iffin yu needz smurglez, eefun dough dey iz
cybersmurglez, smurglin' iz sumfin' dat ussez katzen (ALLA USSEZ) du
reelreelreel gudgudgudgud, sew yu willz neffur be trooly alone, 'kay?

--- Onyx, glad tu heer dat Unca Fred iz stayin'...

Fangu Onyx. Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrz, gentle strokes & scritches.

Old March 23rd 08, 11:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 23 March 2008 03:08, Cory wrote:

On Mar 22, 11:01Â*am, Booker wrote:
Fred Williams wrote:
I think effurry house should do what they can to grow an
organic garden this summer and make sure you have a good water
supply. Â*Stay close to your food and stockpile what you can for
emergencies. Â*I'm not the only one who believes we're in for some
trouble. Â*This could be very serious.

Weve bin garding free tomato plants, too kukumber, free pepper plants
an basil. Derez weet grass fur us kittiez dat stays in. Meowmie is
plantin da rest dis weekend. Gonna be in da mid-80s. Granmeowmie and
Granpawpaw had ta shuvel 15 inches of snowmonsters yesterday
(Milwaukee). De iz not happi.

Booker

Pawpa seez 7.7" uf wyte spit (UB ~ Madison area) onna grownd attid hiz
compartment kompleckz. Himz NOTTID happee (UB ~ At least it seems to
be melting quick... I'll say that much for the only positive note I
can think of!)!!!

--- Onyx

Weev got drights uv many feets uv old stuff, but after severl daze uv
warm wether, abuv feezin, it's goin down sum. We kitties iz happy we
gets da windoze open a bit an get to see da out and small and hera da
birdiez returnin. We had birdfies on da balcony a cupl uv daze ago.
They wuz furry entertainin.

Diana Ryan & Cinnamon.

Old March 23rd 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

purrsaktli, Tiger fur hiz howze

On Mar 22, 7:28 am, Fred Williams wrote:
Well, there will be no kitties to post from "our" house. So I

don't
know if it would be proper.

Why not? I'm still here, even though Onyx has lived with my folks for
quite a while now, and I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon!

--- Unca Cory

Old March 23rd 08, 12:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owzr howze votez yez... but ifin himz iza honori kat we kant kommand hizsef
animore, Tiger, the logical, but giving sundance the ballot wif 8 yez votez
Sundance wrote in message
. net...
[...]

Advice for Fred GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 9 March 12th 08 12:31 PM
Unkle Fred Granby Cat community 7 September 26th 07 12:03 PM
fred, have a brave jug. You won't help it Clint Cat anecdotes 0 September 13th 05 05:21 PM
Fred / Sapphire Jeanette Cat anecdotes 3 August 20th 04 04:44 AM