Lilith's Bachelorette Party

Old May 21st 04, 02:11 AM
Rachel

Thank u Anais! Wez kinda nerfus cuz we haf been gone for so long, but wez luv
partees! Can u sho us where the fud is, we r starfin!

Miss Isis anna Izabella
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine
Old May 21st 04, 04:21 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Rite ofur heer, gurlz. Anna after yourownselves haf had a snack, do join
ussez in a day uv beautee!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old May 21st 04, 07:17 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Rachel wrote:
Thank u Anais! Wez kinda nerfus cuz we haf been gone for so long, but wez luv
partees! Can u sho us where the fud is, we r starfin!

Miss Isis anna Izabella
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine

As Anais said, ober here! We'z got da food set up here in da conpurrence
room.

Tabitha

Old May 21st 04, 08:40 AM
Miss Violette

Not at all, come on in... this one is for all of the girlcats in the
community, Miss Violette
Rachel wrote in message
Wez jus gottid here anna found out about dis partee, wud we be intrudin if

we
came tu?

Miss Isis anna Izabella, shyling standin at da door
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine

Old May 23rd 04, 05:23 PM
Da Koster Katz

On 5/19/04 9:25 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

"Da Koster Katz" wrote in message

On 5/17/04 7:08 PM Rebecca is reported to have said the following:

After da meowsage, let me see... duz da spa hab a pawicurist?
---
Rebecca

Yez, we do. Thuh uffur side uf da lobbee iz da entrance tu da booty
saloon (Snippy Chippy's an Frass's Class-i-Do's, an Sassy's Nail Saloon).

Cinni (sighing beclawz she misses Chip an Frass an Sassy, not to mention
Antis DiAnne, Sandy, an Kami)

Gud, becawz I cud use a claw trim.

By da way, my Meowmie's name is Sandy, an I know she wud be glad to be yur
noo Anti Sandy, if yoo wantz. Let me know if yoo wud like me to ask hur.
---
Rebecca

We wuld luf tu haf a noo Anti Sandy, so welcome tu da commyunitee tu
yurmom! We will keep da old wun, tu, an hope da Newfields ken get bak
tu da commyunitee sumday.

Cinni

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html
Old May 25th 04, 12:47 AM
Rachel

Thank u all fur beeng so nyce to uses. Efurrything looks super gud heer!

Miss Isis anna Izabella
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine