Furrst Drafft - Jellicle Ball Onoree Nayms

Old October 11th 05, 07:15 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Fangu...I wented tu da site ov da walk....
so menny menny brickz!

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee, MMS

Da kittie'z nayme needz tu be changed to Coquette, (still house of
Mainferme).
The famblee fangz yu.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Purrleeze awlzo add Collette, house of Mainferme, and also her hoomin,

Jean
Mainferme
tu da lyzt. Both passed to the Bridge last month, Jean a week after
Collette.

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Wiff da graytisst reespekt, dis is dun.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old October 12th 05, 12:15 AM
The Clowder

Adam wrote:

Pleeze, iffn I haff missd enny nayms, or iffn dere is sumwun yu wud
like to add, eefur reeply privitly to mineselv or to dis thred.

I fink dat:

Unnamed Kitties, House of Bastet

shud be added tu da list efurry yeer, in their memree.

Allegra

Dey ar, Miz Girtha. I just do not mayk a brik effury yeeer, but dat
naym is calld furrst.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 12th 05, 12:15 AM
The Clowder

"Heather" wrote:

His brik is in plays an his naym will be Called as a Onoree.

Iffn yu fink it wud help his hoomin to seee, pleeze pass on da address
fur da Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Fangu Mietze, but unfurtunatlee, hiz hoomin Kim duzznt hav da infurnet, so
weez will be printin off eny messijiz an will giv dem tu hur. She duzznt
node weez duin dis an will be furry happee/sad tu see dem.

DaRennieKidz

Purrhapps yu cud print just da 2005 sekshun ov da Walk fur her, I fink
it wud fit on wun payj.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 12th 05, 12:15 AM
The Clowder

"meee" wrote:

I just looked at the walk of fame...thankyou mietze....it is furry touching
to see cleo and sheba's name side by side as they were in life. thankyou for
remembering our loved ones for us...

Well, it's mine privillidj, trooly.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 12th 05, 12:15 AM
The Clowder

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote:

Fangu...I wented tu da site ov da walk....
so menny menny brickz!

Pitooonya AKA Sweetee, MMS

Dis will bee da tenft yeeer fur da Jellicle Ball, an dat is a longtime
in kitty yeeers. Sum ov da kitties hoo ar Onorees dis yeeer (da lasst
cuppull ov yeeers, reely) haff not bin aybull to post inna longtime,
an dey wer sum ov da furry furrst wuns to rite to eech offur onda old
noozgroop, rec.pets.cats. Sum I haff bin aybull to keeep in tuch wiff
froo emayl, wiff offurs dere hoomins reememfur da Jellicle Ball an let
mineselv no wenn dey lefft fur da bridge.

So menny gud frends, an so much luff is representid onda Walk.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 12th 05, 03:53 AM
Heather

"Heather" wrote:

His brik is in plays an his naym will be Called as a Onoree.

Iffn yu fink it wud help his hoomin to seee, pleeze pass on da address
fur da Walk ov Remembranz.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html

Fangu Mietze, but unfurtunatlee, hiz hoomin Kim duzznt hav da infurnet, so
weez will be printin off eny messijiz an will giv dem tu hur. She duzznt
node weez duin dis an will be furry happee/sad tu see dem.

DaRennieKidz

Purrhapps yu cud print just da 2005 sekshun ov da Walk fur her, I fink
it wud fit on wun payj.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply