mai hoomins pooter iz DED

Old June 15th 11, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf

Default mai hoomins pooter iz DED

ai heered mai hoomin makin beri bad noizes win he waz trien tu uze da
pooter todai

he sayd dat the pooter is ded.

sew, ai wont be abel tu posts nuffin ontil he gits it awl fixed agin

harrumph!

Human note:

My computer died earlier this week.

I have a VERY OLD computer that I use as a 'back up'.

It died today. I'm posting from a Public Library, which isn't very
convenient at all :-(

I don't know how long it will be before I get my computer fixed.

I'm going to try to borrow a computer....but I don't know if I'll be
able to or not :-(

I spent $165 in Feb., which I couldn't really afford, to fix my 'good'
computer. It's about 6 years old, and has always been very buggy: it
like to lock up, and I lose whatever I'm doing.

Now, it's dead, yet again again.

I'd LIKE to get a new computer....but that'sot going to happen.

I have no idea when I'll have a working computer; I actually have
THREE dead computers at my house, now.

They are like cars: they are nice when they work.

Not so much when they don't. They are easy to fix.....if you are handy
with money :-(
Old June 16th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:37:54 -0700 (PDT), Gandalf
wrote:

[...]

kan yew putt the three dedd puters tigethfurr to mayke one dat works?
like dokter franklin stein did in euroop? giff it fudz iffin dat
helps.
beauty
Old June 16th 11, 05:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Purrrz furr da twee ded pooterz.
Purrrr Purrrrr Puuurrrrrr

an furr Unka Gandaff tu mayke lotza toonaz.
PPPUUUURRRRRRRZZZZZ
--
Purrrrrtô.ônya

Old June 16th 11, 11:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

pwrz fur urown paw ta get itsef sorted, OEJ fur herown howze...

ps, make ur hoomin to da libaree onze a week ta update uses, OEJ

Old June 17th 11, 05:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

wrote:

[...]

Dat maykes sense beauty yeUP et cood wurk..yoo nebber kan tell.
Feed et moar disk fudz but dunt feed et spam..dat iz bad fudz...yeUP
Mosey n MeOwy
Old June 20th 11, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_3_]

On 06/15/2011 04:37 PM, Gandalf wrote:
[...]

Mi 'puter dyed tu. dedr dan a dornayl. Itz bin givin uss truble fur s
long tyum an now itz ded. Dis 'puter iz a substoot an mi hooman dosn
not lyk it. ITZ HARDD TU REED AN IT MAKS HUR FINK BAD FOTS. Weez
gusted wif ;puters. TuTu

Old June 27th 11, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_3_]

wrote in message
[...]

from MLB: First the power supply failed. Substitute power supply was
defective. Then the 'motherboard" died. Guess it was just giving up.
A new "puter is in my future. Meantime I have a substitute which I am
trying to master. Not really enjoying it but seem to be making
progress. Thanks for your offer. MLB