Miss Violette?

Old September 2nd 04, 03:57 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Miss Violette?

Hihi sisfur-in-law,

Iz today da day dat you goez to TED to haff your groff stolen? Ifn it
iz, I'zl be purrink for yourownself.

--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old September 2nd 04, 06:31 AM
Miss Violette

*a small groggy smoked black cat raises a wobbly paw and wafes to her soon
to be SIL*

Ted took it away and cleaned my teeth. I came through but ted found an
abscess in the roof of my mouth that wasn't there two weeks ago and had
nothing to do with my teeth so I get anti biotic. The growth went away to a
pathologist as the ted said it looked bad fur me. I will tell you how I
punished furry and soft tomorrow beclawz not only did they take my growth
there is a three to four inch of my bootiful smoked fur gone, Miss Violette,
wishing she could talk more but she is too groggy to be telepathic to soft's
fingers anymore

Old September 2nd 04, 06:06 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Yoo poor deer!

Youf hadz such a hard day. I'm going to port ober an make you a nice cup
ov nip-tea, an sit wif yourownself a while!

Old September 2nd 04, 08:39 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

sets 'porter coordinates and *twinkle*

Yoo poor deer facerub Heer's a nice warm cup uv wild strawberry nip-tea;
let myownself puttid dis pillow unner your hed whiles yoo relacks. Oh my,
dey did cutz your furz!
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
dat would be nice, they won't even let me out. I am locked up in a
plush kitty prison, the good news is that the pillow is big enough
for us to both sit on it, Miss Violette, coming around but still a
little groggy

Old September 3rd 04, 06:16 AM
Rebecca

The 'porter twinkles again.

Miss Violette, how iz yoo feelin? I haz brought yoo sum goodies dat iz
eezee to dijest, but iz furry helthy fur recuperating kittees. Tabitha
hewped me fix dem fur yoo. Dere iz libber patay, which haz lotz ub iron to
bild up yur strenth. Dere iz a liddul dish ub speshul kreem dat wont bother
a kittee's dijestib sistem. Den dere is a liddul side dish ub mixed
apurrtizers -- awl yur faboritz iz heer. An if yoo duznt feel like eeting
dem rite now, dey will keep until yoo wantz dem.
---
Rebecca

Old September 3rd 04, 07:54 AM
Miss Violette

that pillow is nice, and the tea is wonderful, for a bit tonight I got to
come out and use the scratchers and walk around but the other cats weren't
around. I am a bit worried about all of this, and when I went to jump up
onto the food buffet I couldn't do it so I had to use a step that was, oddly
enough there for me like the hoomanz knew I would need it, Miss Violette,
tired from her excursion out of isolation tonight

Old September 3rd 04, 06:13 PM
Miss Violette

thank you so much, I am getting hungry but my mouth is still sore so its
hard fur me to eat, I see that liver and cream will go down smoothly, and if
I am still hungry I can taste those others, they sure do look good, Miss
Violette, so grateful fur supportive friends
. com...

Old September 8th 04, 07:03 AM
Miss Violette

I am sorry, I have been getting progressively better. I had to stay away
from the other cats until Sunday. I did so good when they let the other
cats in that I didn't have to go back to the kitty suite. Mine bootiful fur
is returning and while short it is MUCH better than missing fur. I am not
at all pleased with these strings coming out of mine side but I guess the
ted will take care of that a week from tomorrow. Soft is a bit anxious
because the ted has not called with the biopsy report. I am actually
gaining a bit of weight which Ted said I might do because of mine inactivity
and antibiotic. May I have another cup of tea please, Miss Violette