Metacam

Old May 29th 05, 06:25 PM
Mary

"Catnipped" wrote in message
"Mary" wrote in message

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mary wrote:

Why didn't you just reply to the OP's post, granny?

Because I think SuperZee is a disruptive asshole and felt like
mentioning that. Why should that bother you? I didn't realize you
would be flattered to see your name over and over again. Sorry.

Candace

How many times do you need to be told that the thing to do is to IGNORE
posts you think were made just to annoy you, granny? Hmmm?

I keep telling these people that they need to call 911 and report the

person
who is standing behind them, holding a gun to their heads, and forcing

them
to read posts that are off-topic or made by people they don't like.

Sheesh!

I didn't acknowledge the Cat KB "cheerleader" posts one way or another,
but leave it to Candy and her bunched-up old lady's underwear to give
positive reinforcement.

Old May 29th 05, 07:00 PM
Candace

Mary wrote:

I didn't acknowledge the Cat KB "cheerleader" posts one way or another,
but leave it to Candy and her bunched-up old lady's underwear to give
positive reinforcement.

Miss Anti-Censorship, I'll respond to whoever/whatever I want to
respond to just like you respond to whoever/whatever you want to
respond to. I guess when you do it, it's fulfilling some highly
principled ethic but if I do it, it's just because my old lady pants
are in a wad. I wasn't the first one to give "positive" reinforcement
in that thread if you'll notice. I'm sure you enjoy having it be all
about you so far be it from me to deny you that thrill.

I hope the OP's cat isn't dead. Kidney failure's kind of a serious
thing. 2 of my cats died from it. I'm sure cat health is the last
thing on your mind when reading this group.

Old May 29th 05, 07:11 PM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ups.com...
Mary wrote:

I didn't acknowledge the Cat KB "cheerleader" posts one way or another,
but leave it to Candy and her bunched-up old lady's underwear to give
positive reinforcement.

Miss Anti-Censorship, I'll respond to whoever/whatever I want to
respond to just like you respond to whoever/whatever you want to
respond to.

But of course. It is interesting that we do not hear from you for
some time, and then when we do it is in response to a trollish
post. That contributed nothing whatsoever to the group.

I guess when you do it, it's fulfilling some highly
principled ethic but if I do it, it's just because my old lady pants
are in a wad.

When I do what?

I wasn't the first one to give "positive" reinforcement
in that thread if you'll notice. I'm sure you enjoy having it be all
about you so far be it from me to deny you that thrill.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I saw one of the
SuperZee posts and never read another until you called my
attention to it.

I hope the OP's cat isn't dead. Kidney failure's kind of a serious
thing. 2 of my cats died from it. I'm sure cat health is the last
thing on your mind when reading this group.

Heh. Now thread drift kills cats. Hilarious!

Old May 29th 05, 07:22 PM
Candace

Mary wrote:

But of course. It is interesting that we do not hear from you for
some time, and then when we do it is in response to a trollish
post. That contributed nothing whatsoever to the group.

I've been here all along and posting, just not as frequently. Onf of
my cats is gravely ill and I haven't felt like indulging in banter
here.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I saw one of the
SuperZee posts and never read another until you called my
attention to it.

How did I call your attention to it? Do you only look for posts from
me? Why would you see my post but not SuperZee's? And the OP also
responded to SZ's post wondering what it meant in reference to her
original question.

Heh. Now thread drift kills cats. Hilarious!

I responded to her question in the same post . No one else has
responded to her and no one likely will, in that thread at least.
That's not why her cat would be dead but it would be why she didn't get
any support of feedback.

Cnadace

Old May 29th 05, 07:41 PM
Elle

"Candace" wrote
snip
I've been here all along and posting, just not as frequently. Onf of
my cats is gravely ill and I haven't felt like indulging in banter
here.

I'm very sorry to read this, Candace. Take good care and keep the group
informed as you feel like it...

Old May 29th 05, 07:41 PM
Mary

"Candace" wrote in message
ps.com...
Mary wrote:

But of course. It is interesting that we do not hear from you for
some time, and then when we do it is in response to a trollish
post. That contributed nothing whatsoever to the group.

I've been here all along and posting, just not as frequently. Onf of
my cats is gravely ill and I haven't felt like indulging in banter
here.

I'm sorry.

I have no clue what you are talking about. I saw one of the
SuperZee posts and never read another until you called my
attention to it.

How did I call your attention to it? Do you only look for posts from
me? Why would you see my post but not SuperZee's? And the OP also
responded to SZ's post wondering what it meant in reference to her
original question.

I read most of the posts. I am a big reader. And when I decide
to forgo reading a poster I normally do not advertise it. I know
quite well, unlike Asshole Lynnie and a few others, that nobody
cares if I read them or not.

Heh. Now thread drift kills cats. Hilarious!

I responded to her question in the same post . No one else has
responded to her and no one likely will, in that thread at least.
That's not why her cat would be dead but it would be why she didn't get
any support of feedback.

Not even. It's the typical control freak argument. She likely never
got a response because many people have never heard of
Metacam.

In any case, more posts about how people post or do not post
aren't helping anyone.