Is There Room For Us?

Old February 15th 04, 11:27 PM
Miss Violette

a purrday parti fur yourown sisifur ks anna valentinez day parti, come on cm
letz go, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
[Large black cat wakes up from his nap and looks around.] [Yawn!] Party?
Where?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net
"Miss Violette" wrote in message
So we can have two partis inna one, Trudi
ChildFree23 wrote in message
nk.net...
Oh mine darling Boogie! I'ze so happy to sees you! I'd love to

dance!
Did you know that today, Valentine's Day, is my fourteenth purr day?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old February 15th 04, 11:28 PM
Miss Violette

Hey I'm black, I would like something special for that, Miss Violette
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Captain!

Does yourownself kno dat dere's a kabaret inna Noo Arwlenz called "Le
Chat Noir"? Tiger anni myownself is gonna go dere; Karen Akers is singing
dere. Maybe dey'll rekognize yur black-catliness anna gif yew special
treets!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 16th 04, 01:19 AM
The Highland Kitties & STTom

"Sylvia M." wrote in message ...
Shur izzz...(look furr the 'Happy Valentine's Day wuz..." parta da tred)

Dyna, flowtin offur Purrservashun Hawl , howldin ontu uh buntsh ov buloonz

Noble sir TV, shall we join the fun? We could go get some check out
the goings-on at Preservation Hall, maybe join Dyna floating around a
little bit to see if anything is going on, then head off for dinner.
Then we could come back to the Hall (or wherever else everykitty is
then) for the party, maybe? And I'll bet that the two of us working
together could do wonderfully on the scavenger hunt...

Cleopatra
thinking her winkwink is such an excellent hunter that the scavenger
hunt should be no challenge at all

Old February 16th 04, 03:29 AM
Miss Violette

*just then the porter Tiger sent along arrives and...*

letz oursefs go anna watch Dyna float anna maybe playz wif som ballons.. We
kan chek out some of doze snaks den we willz haf enuf fud ta get some
stuff... anna here isa 13 red rozeies fur yourownsef, we kan uze one of deze
ta turn in ifin you wantz...
*TV holdz door ta porter anna punches button dat Tiger has left marked*

The porter appearz anna TV holdz door for his wink and out they go to See
Dyna floatin, kittys eatin and talkin and havin funfun...Happi valintinez
day my beautiful ladicat
The Highland Kitties & STTom wrote in message
om...

Old February 16th 04, 05:37 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Oh my toes!

Ise furgut dat yourownself wuz black - do come along wit us to Le Chat
Noir!

Old February 16th 04, 03:01 PM
ChildFree23

I'ze neffur been to New Orleans. I'ze teleporting over there right now.
[The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out steps Capt.
Midnight.] Where is efurry kitty?