Itz Unnburleeferball!!

Old April 1st 04, 02:55 PM
Miss Violette

It does in my opinion, Miss Violette, ready to rabblerouse this morning
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message news:MbGac.254$CX4.157@newsfe1-win...

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I wonder if we could get a law passed like that? Miss Violette

Weez cud try! Shoorlee kittee lor ovarides hoomin lor?!

Clarence

---

Old April 1st 04, 05:53 PM
Blurbubble

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
HiHi Clarence,

An a happy Purrday to yoo! Furteen - wow dat's a bigbig number,
concatulationz!

Tell meowmmie dat we'ze hope dat she feelz better soon!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Fangu fangu furry mutch - kum anna joyn da pawdee! )

Clarence

---

Old April 1st 04, 05:55 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
It does in my opinion, Miss Violette, ready to rabblerouse this morning
Blurbubble

Yes, yuze sew rite - weez gonna haf tu starrt a revverlooshun!!

Clarence (gettin reddee tu rumball!)

---

Old April 1st 04, 10:31 PM
Miss Violette

do you know it is getting serious around here, she threatened to take us to
the ted because one of us hurked up while they were at work??? I mean
whoever did it even hurked on our food buffet, we could have hidden it but
we were polite and this is the thanks we get, Miss Violette
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message news:hQXac.138$Nc4.9@newsfe1-win...

Old April 2nd 04, 02:48 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

But of cawz! I'zd be honored to cum to yur pawti!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 2nd 04, 08:50 PM
Amelia T Cat

Oooh wot sofft chekes yuze got Amelia smurgle yuze so warm anna soft
*blush*

Clarence

Thank you, Clarence! My humans say that they like to rub my cheeks too.
They say that I *am* kind of fluffy, in spite of what that nasty kitten
Sammy says! grumblingI am NOT fat! I'm just fluffy and
big-boned.../grumble

Oooh, your fur is so very nice and soft....

purrrrrrrrrrrrr

Amelia

Old April 2nd 04, 09:11 PM
MouseCat

I wud juzt luff tu, Mkitty.
Dyna extends her paw to Mouse Cat, and they step out onto the dance floor.
Ya know MeowzeKatt, mine meowmmee an pawpaw hadda twennyfift annyfurrsory
pardy juzt uh kuppul daze uhgo, an day wer dancing tuu...

Dyna, meowtawkink sovtullee

Wow, dats furry romantical. Twennyfife years? Dat's longer dan a kitty
lifetime. Das furry im-purr-essive.

But when two peeple (or kitties) find da right kitty (or person), it's
just like dey's supposed to be togefur, huh?

MCat
thinking that Dyna cat is a very special kitty

Old April 2nd 04, 09:55 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Myownself unnerstandz dat, Amelia. I'ze furry, furry fluffy - jus luk at
myownselfz pikture onna my web-site! Buttid if'n yoo wuz ta see me all wet
wen I'ze takin a baff, tou'd see dat I'ze jus a liddle, liddle petite
kittee! It'z all myown fluffy furz!

Old April 3rd 04, 12:48 AM
Amelia T Cat

Myownself unnerstandz dat, Amelia. I'ze furry, furry fluffy - jus luk at
myownselfz pikture onna my web-site! Buttid if'n yoo wuz ta see me all wet
wen I'ze takin a baff, tou'd see dat I'ze jus a liddle, liddle petite
kittee! It'z all myown fluffy furz!

Mineownself too! I'z looks like I is almost as big as Sammypest or
Cleopatra, but I'z actually just a tiny, tiny liddle kitten wif furry
fluffy furs.

Tabitha Kittenh

Old April 3rd 04, 11:58 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
do you know it is getting serious around here, she threatened to take us

the ted because one of us hurked up while they were at work??? I mean
whoever did it even hurked on our food buffet, we could have hidden it but
we were polite and this is the thanks we get, Miss Violette

Yes, it deffernutlee sownz liek yor hoominz gettin ideers erbuv her
stayshun...Ize finkin weez gotta starrt a kitteez revverlooshun heer soon...

Clarence

---