Itz Unnburleeferball!!

Old April 3rd 04, 10:28 PM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I am in agreement with you, she is going to get of all things, a hooman
kitten for a week today, this better be one of the nice ones or else, Miss
Violette, planning a hurke strategy,...
Blurbubble

OH NO!! HORRORZ! Hoomin kitteez! Az long az it iz a well traynd wun hoo duz
az yu say or yool haf tu sho it hooz da boss

Clarence

---

Old April 3rd 04, 10:30 PM
Blurbubble

"Sammy da 'Venture Kitten" wrote in message
NOnonoooo..yuze deffurnutlee NOT fat, yuze luffurly anna soft anna

fluffee
**Blush* smurgle Sammy iz jusst teezin yu kuz datz wot littall

bruffurz
do. He duzzunt no how luffurly it iz tu dans wif yu *blush*

Clarence (gettin a KRUSH!)

Don't let her sit on you, Clarence, or you'll get a REAL crush!

Sammy Kitten

Oh SAMMY! *giggle* Yuze sutch a nortee littall wun effekshunat pat
Amelia, downt yu tayk enny nowtis, yuze luffurly anna fluffee

Clarence

---

Old April 4th 04, 02:55 AM
Amelia T Cat

Oh *blush* Amelia, yuze flattrin me! Fangu furry furry mutch....Ize injoyin
dis pawdee so mutch wif yu heer aggen...I misst yu )

Clarence

I missed you too. I was worried that something bad happened to you. You
can't imagine how relieved I felf when I saw you posting again.

Amelia

Old April 4th 04, 02:56 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh SAMMY! *giggle* Yuze sutch a nortee littall wun effekshunat pat
Amelia, downt yu tayk enny nowtis, yuze luffurly anna fluffee

Clarence

snork Boy, Ameliagrump, you sure has him snowed!

Sammy Kitten

Old April 4th 04, 02:58 AM
Tabitha Kitten

YAY!! Hihi Tabitha hug Yes, derez LOTS of mewzik...slo anna farst...yu
dans anna dans as mutch as yu liek!

Clarence (jiving wif Tabitha)

Oh, goodie! I loves danthing, but I specially likes danthing wif other
kitties. You danth furry well, Clarence! If I watch you and da udder
kitties more maybe I'z will learn more danthes dan just the kittenbounce.

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 4th 04, 08:06 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
I wud juzt luff tu, Mkitty.
Dyna extends her paw to Mouse Cat, and they step out onto the dance

floor.
Ya know MeowzeKatt, mine meowmmee an pawpaw hadda twennyfift

annyfurrsory
pardy juzt uh kuppul daze uhgo, an day wer dancing tuu...

Dyna, meowtawkink sovtullee

Wow, dats furry romantical. Twennyfife years? Dat's longer dan a kitty
lifetime. Das furry im-purr-essive.

But when two peeple (or kitties) find da right kitty (or person), it's
just like dey's supposed to be togefur, huh?

MCat
thinking that Dyna cat is a very special kitty

Uh huh...

Dyna layz hur hed on MCat'z sholdur

Old April 4th 04, 11:26 PM
Miss Violette

*the porter twinkles and Tiger and his bootiful girlcat step out in
Clarences back yard*

Hey clarence we are here... Miss Violette wantsa know ifin you wantz herself
ta brin da stuffz from neorlins ta yourown parti? Tiger
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Of cawz, Tiger! smurgle, headbutt. Let me brush my fur an I'ze

reddy!
Jumps into the porter with her wink
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Wuuld you like me ta 'scort you? Tiger, porter at the ready?
Blurbubble (fake addy)
wrote in message news:cNwbc.425$_43.91@newsfe1-win...

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
But of cawz! I'zd be honored to cum to yur pawti!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Den teleport ovva tu mi bakk garrdin! Dat gows fur
efurrykittee...cummon letz pawdeeeeee!!

Clarence

---

Old April 4th 04, 11:27 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger shakez Clarence's paw.. Happi purr day bub, Here isa mousey nip toy,
Tiger
Blurbubble (fake addy) wrote in
message ...

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Wuuld you like me ta 'scort you? Tiger, porter at the ready?

Ize lukkin forwood tu seein yuze orl heer!

Clarence

---

Old April 4th 04, 11:31 PM
Miss Violette

I am NOT pleased it is here so I Peed right in front of Furry to let him
know, and TV is refusing to eat, and Tiger, OEJ and Trudi LIKE her, Miss
Violette, not at all happy