Itz Unnburleeferball!!

Old April 5th 04, 12:15 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Happy Purrday, Clarence; herz a bokz uv truffled mousies fur a late-nite
snak! headbutt
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger shakez Clarence's paw.. Happi purr day bub, Here isa mousey
nip toy, Tiger
Blurbubble (fake addy)
wrote in message

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Wuuld you like me ta 'scort you? Tiger, porter at the ready?

Ize lukkin forwood tu seein yuze orl heer!

Clarence

---

Old April 5th 04, 06:24 AM
Sylvia M.

ppppppuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...Dyna

*Miss Violette looks on approvingly*

I wud juzt luff tu, Mkitty.
Dyna extends her paw to Mouse Cat, and they step out onto the dance

floor.
Ya know MeowzeKatt, mine meowmmee an pawpaw hadda twennyfift

annyfurrsory
pardy juzt uh kuppul daze uhgo, an day wer dancing tuu...

Dyna, meowtawkink sovtullee

Wow, dats furry romantical. Twennyfife years? Dat's longer dan a kitty
lifetime. Das furry im-purr-essive.

But when two peeple (or kitties) find da right kitty (or person), it's
just like dey's supposed to be togefur, huh?

MCat
thinking that Dyna cat is a very special kitty

Uh huh...

Dyna layz hur hed on MCat'z sholdur

Old April 6th 04, 01:16 AM
MouseCat

Anaïs and Tiger join Miss Violette with their approving looks

Mouse Cat and Dyna dance away, completely oblivious to their
surroundings. A long whole later...

Uh, bootiful miss Dynamite cat, I fink efurryone has pretty much left.
An da moosic is goned - somekitty must have taked it to anudder pawty.
Shall we dance sum more wifout moosic, or go find da udder pawty, or jus
go sit on one of doze kittens ober dere and get cozy?

MCat
with stars in his eyes

Old April 7th 04, 02:12 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Tiger shakez Clarence's paw.. Happi purr day bub, Here isa mousey nip toy,
Tiger

Fangu furry mutch, datz mowst kined ov yu ) Do hellp yorself to enny fud
anna drink anna haf a dans tu da mewzik

Clarence (beein a gud howst)

---

Old April 7th 04, 02:13 AM
Blurbubble

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
Happy Purrday, Clarence; herz a bokz uv truffled mousies fur a

late-nite
snak! headbutt
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

Ooh datz luffurly fangu headbutt yuze furry kined - kum anna joyn in da
pawdee, efurrykitteez haffin a gud gud tiem )

Clarence

---

Old April 7th 04, 02:16 AM
Blurbubble

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I am NOT pleased it is here so I Peed right in front of Furry to let him
know, and TV is refusing to eat, and Tiger, OEJ and Trudi LIKE her, Miss
Violette, not at all happy
Blurbubble

Datz BRILLYUNT!! Well dun on da possertif akshun aggenst a bad
sichewayshun....yuze troo rebballs!

Clarence

---

Old April 7th 04, 02:43 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Awww, derez nuffin rong wif dansin da kittenbowns - itz kewt anna yu doo it
jusst fien )

Clarence

Well fangu! Youz furry nice to thay that. Youz a nice boykitty! I'z glad
dat Ameliasis liketh you.

Tabitha Kitten

Old April 7th 04, 02:44 AM
Amelia T Cat

Awww datz rillee nise *blush* sorree if yuze woz wurreed...my sekkertairee
woz lettin me down aggen (

Clarence

No need to feel bad, handsome Clarence! My hoomin secretary has been
VERY bad lately about posting my messages. I'm afraid there's not much
we can do about inefficient human secretaries.

So, dear Clarence, may I interest you in some of this yummy food?

Amelia

Old April 7th 04, 02:58 AM
Blurbubble

"Tabitha Kitten" wrote in message
Awww, derez nuffin rong wif dansin da kittenbowns - itz kewt anna yu doo

it
jusst fien )

Clarence

Well fangu! Youz furry nice to thay that. Youz a nice boykitty! I'z glad
dat Ameliasis liketh you.

Tabitha Kitten

Awww, datz furry sweet ov yu tu say pat, pat

Clarence (lukkin on erfekshernatlee)

---