That cat again!

Old June 14th 15, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default That cat again!

It started raining on Friday evening and didn't stop yesterday at all.
Boyfie hasn't been out much, except for essential duties.
The temperature has plummeted. Even though it has not rained today, there
is a lot of vegetation in my garden and it's all soaking wet so after a
brief foray outside after breakfast, Boyfie retired to bed upstairs. He
arose around 3 pm to enquire about his teatime meal "is it time yet?" and
after he had it (3.45) he wanted the out. So I opened the back door and
saw him freeze when he was stepping out of the conservatory. One back leg
just stayed in the air and he started to sing. I knew a cat must be just
outside but I couldn't see it as there was my wheelbarrow in the way.
Buoyed up by his meowmie's presence behind him, he shot outside. It was
that big black semi-longhaired cat that keeps coming near his house and he
tried to jump on it but it leapt over the 5ft gate closely followed by
Boyfie. It ran up the path at the side of the house with Boyfie an inch
behind it. I called him back as I didn't want them to run across the road
in temper not looking for cars, and actually Boyfie did turn back and come
into the house. He does know a lot of phrases, including "come inside now"
but being a cat he usually waits at least two minutes, swivelling his ears
(so I know he's heard) before he does so. Just to let me know that he's not
*obeying*
He was more than cross. All his fur was up so I'm surprised he didn't chase
it for a hundred yards. Anyway, he went to bed again, muttering "a boy
cannot even go out in his own garden without seeing a nortycat trying to get
into his house.." and he is still there.
Actually, that cat did once try and get into his house, he's right about
that, but after 2 fights before, I think he was just passing through.
Unlucky they met.
It's quite a big cat, much bigger than him but KFC taught Boyfie what to do.
Jump on their backs with all claws out and scream your head off. Works
every time. Kitty Farmcat weighed 4 lbs but no cat in the neighbourhood
dared to fight her.

Old June 14th 15, 10:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lord Bergamot[_2_]

Go to Hell, you stupid ****.

--
:-)