KFW! Blinding cuteness

Old August 22nd 05, 05:26 AM
Marina

Default KFW! Blinding cuteness

They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old August 22nd 05, 05:27 AM
jmcquown

Marina wrote:
They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

AWWWW! How sweet! They really are getting along!

Jill

Old August 22nd 05, 09:58 AM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote
They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

Yup, they're bonding!

And all within a month, too.

Concatulations on the success of your enterprise (said smugly 'cos
mine's worked out too: this morning Snowball deliverately came
over to meatloaf beside Claudius and wash his head & ears, and
C took it gratefully without kittenwriggles, biting or scratching.

Purrs

G & the FF

Old August 22nd 05, 12:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 07:26:55 +0300, Marina
yodeled:

They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

Spooning!!! Or near-spooning. Adorable. It's wonderful to see.

Theresa
Old August 22nd 05, 12:50 PM
Adrian

Marina wrote:
They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

That's a beautiful picture. It makes me think about getting a kitten so
Baggy can have a friend.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old August 22nd 05, 01:05 PM
jmcquown

Adrian wrote:
Marina wrote:
They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

That's a beautiful picture. It makes me think about getting a kitten
so Baggy can have a friend.

I keep looking at kittens posted here and thinking...

But no, Persia would *not* be happy! I'm her slave and she knows she's my
only owner (except for Peaches, who, being a lesser being like myself,
voluntarily takes BATHS). Persia knows it.

Jill

Old August 22nd 05, 02:15 PM
Kate

That is so sweet. Getting kitten-fever quite badly at the moment with
all these lovely pictures lately.

Don't think our 3 would be overly impressed though.

Really pleased that Miranda and Caliban seem to be getting on so well
though.

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg.

Old August 22nd 05, 02:27 PM
badwilson

Marina wrote:
They weren't wrestling, they were just laying there.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

Oh man, can it *get* anymore adorable?!?!?!?!?!
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old August 22nd 05, 02:27 PM
Exocat

"Adrian" wrote
http://community.webshots.com/photo/...29761830PBnqCt

That's a beautiful picture. It makes me think about getting a kitten
so
Baggy can have a friend.
--

And so you should!

I haven't regretted it for a moment
(More like several moments, usually after 2AM)

Purrs

G & the FF