[humor] Someone threw away a perfectly good kitty

Old October 25th 05, 02:45 AM
Bill Stock

Default [humor] Someone threw away a perfectly good kitty

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

Last night, I was getting ready for bed, which involves gathering all
the trash and taking it out to the dumpster. Senyah has a trash can
near the couch, and uses it for paper trash. It usually takes all week
to fill it, but when I looked to see how full Senyah's trash can was,
this is what I saw:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...ustertrash.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/8qybj

Buster is currently arguing with Senyah over ownership of her
eggrolls. Last night, it was steak. Before that, it was her tacos. He
may be feeling low self-esteem after all that arguing over *his* food
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOL, he sort of looks like Oscar from Sesame Street.

Speaking of garbage cans. I was looking for my glasses in the bedroom last
weekend. I looked high and low for them, under the bed, behind the bed,
beside the bed. I finally found them in the garbage can. Hmmmm, which
miscreant knocked them off the dresser? It was orange, it was grey, it was
white and it was stripey, it was Cleo.

Old October 25th 05, 04:09 AM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:45:21 -0400, "Bill Stock"
yodeled:

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
.. .

Last night, I was getting ready for bed, which involves gathering all
the trash and taking it out to the dumpster. Senyah has a trash can
near the couch, and uses it for paper trash. It usually takes all week
to fill it, but when I looked to see how full Senyah's trash can was,
this is what I saw:

http://home.comcast.net/~Mark-Edward...ustertrash.jpg
or
http://tinyurl.com/8qybj

Buster is currently arguing with Senyah over ownership of her
eggrolls. Last night, it was steak. Before that, it was her tacos. He
may be feeling low self-esteem after all that arguing over *his* food
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOL, he sort of looks like Oscar from Sesame Street.

He DOES!

Speaking of garbage cans. I was looking for my glasses in the bedroom last
weekend. I looked high and low for them, under the bed, behind the bed,
beside the bed. I finally found them in the garbage can. Hmmmm, which
miscreant knocked them off the dresser? It was orange, it was grey, it was
white and it was stripey, it was Cleo.

Dante was chasing glasses around this morning, too.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 27th 05, 02:53 AM
Pamela Shirk

"Bill Stock" wrote in message

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/8qybj

Buster is currently arguing with Senyah over ownership of her
eggrolls. Last night, it was steak. Before that, it was her tacos. He
may be feeling low self-esteem after all that arguing over *his* food
(big grin).

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOL, he sort of looks like Oscar from Sesame Street.

Yes he does:-)

Speaking of garbage cans. I was looking for my glasses in the bedroom last
weekend. I looked high and low for them, under the bed, behind the bed,
beside the bed. I finally found them in the garbage can. Hmmmm, which
miscreant knocked them off the dresser? It was orange, it was grey, it was
white and it was stripey, it was Cleo.

There are three or four main suspects for knocking my glasses into the
garbage bag. It's the fist place I look now when I can't find them on my
night stand.

Pam who has caught Sonya, Qui Gun Kit, Huey, and Merlin playing on her night
stand at various times