What's coming next for aged cat?

Old March 11th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default What's coming next for aged cat?

Then quite suddenly she started loosing her balance and falling over. The
tipping action starts with her hind legs collapsing and then the rest of her
little body follows. This seems to occur when she leans in for a rub/cuddle
or when she shakes her head for example.

Here is a link with info on the symptoms of back leg weakness (could be about
6 different things) from felinecrf.org (good site for crf).

http://www.felinecrf.org/symptoms_treatments_index.htm

Anna

Old March 12th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Echo~~~ How are things today? When will the results be back?

Good luck

Sherri

Old March 12th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

She's had about a 20% improvement since Thursday when we first noticed
something amis. Thankfully it hasn't gotten worse. I should know more
tomorrow when the results come back. Thank you for asking.

oups.com...

Old March 13th 06, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

She's had about a 20% improvement since Thursday when we first noticed
something amis. Thankfully it hasn't gotten worse. I should know more
tomorrow when the results come back. Thank you for asking.

Hopefully it will be just be low potassium or high phosphorus (since she's a
crf kitty); both can be remedied with meds. Let us know when you get your
results back.

Anna