Are your cat's names on the list?

Old September 15th 06, 06:17 PM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
seph

Default Are your cat's names on the list?

One more pic of Moo: http://members.cox.net/sephy/moo1.jpg

seph wrote:

Here's a link to a pic of Moo: http://members.cox.net/sephy/moo.jpg

seph wrote:

Lol! Moo, our large black and white regal feline, is on the list.

Flippy wrote:

Hi cat-lovers,

I have a list of CAT NAMES. Here is the link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catnames.html. Please check if your cat's
names are on the list, and if not you can add them.

Regards,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Old September 15th 06, 06:25 PM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

seph wrote:

Here's a link to a pic of Moo: http://members.cox.net/sephy/moo.jpg

What a confident little thing!

Old September 15th 06, 10:05 PM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SilverUnicorn

I sent mine in :-)

Russ and Pinot.

See them he
http://flickr.com/photos/91696572@N00/sets/1369188/

Russ the the gray male, and pinot is a female.

Have a great day!

Old September 16th 06, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

seph wrote:

Lol! Moo, our large black and white regal feline, is on the list.

What a pretty pink nose!
Old September 16th 06, 01:09 AM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
studio

Great Web site, well done, lots to read and see.....I recommend it to
anyone.

Romeo was such a beautiful cat.
Chloe looks alot like my Big Mama.
All your cats look like they are happy and content.

Please add Big Mama to your list of names.

Thank you Flippy.

Old September 17th 06, 03:32 PM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
classact

I have a question for Flippy...Did you compose this list from all the names
listed on this newsgroup(s)?
One name (it mentioned past and present cats) that I had, her name was GoGo.
She was my first cat...and loved her dearly, and was very broken hearted
when she was run over in front of our house coming home one morning.
It's been over 30 yrs, but still miss her (even with 7 cats now to occupy my
time).

Old September 17th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
studio

seph wrote:
Lol! Moo, our large black and white regal feline, is on the list.

lol....that cat does look regal !

Old September 18th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
KMP

Flippy wrote:

Hi cat-lovers,

I have a list of CAT NAMES. Here is the link:
http://www.flippyscatpage.com/catnames.html. Please check if your cat's
names are on the list, and if not you can add them.

Regards,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Ours is Princess Woodgie - you probably spelled it Woogey....
Old September 18th 06, 12:50 AM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Flippy

Hi Classact,

No, the main way I got the list was from people emailing their cat's names
to me. I'm afraid I don't have time to go through the newsgroups.

I'll add GoGo to the list within the next few days.

Regards,
Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
Catpage: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

PS: Would you like to receive a daily cat-related story, poem or anecdote?
To subscribe please go to this page:

Old September 18th 06, 12:59 AM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.animals.felines,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
classact

Ok..thx...
I was just curious,...some of those names were pretty odd and rare, I didnt
know "you existed" til now
Thx!