Little Feet pulls a stunt

Old September 26th 04, 08:12 PM
Christine Burel

Poor Senyah - LOL. My DH could commiserate as all the cats in our household
also become "my" cats, including when we were first married and his big b&w
kitty, Cowboy, defected to me (without big efforts on my part, either.)
Christine
"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
I got hom Friday, and Senyah seemed to be in a slight huff. See, she
considers Little Feet to be her cat (Hahaaahhha! All cats eventually
become my cats - big grin). So she really love Little Feet, although
she isn't much of a cat person.

Well, she got to looking for him. She had a treat (honey ham, which he
LOVES). She couldn't find him - called his name, looked in all his
favorite spots and few unlikely spots. To no avail. For five hours.

She found him just as I pulled up - asleep under the sheet and
bedspread on the bed. He woke up and ran to the door to greet me (evil
grin).

Poor Senyah. She threw out his treat. Well, it WAS five hours old - at
least that was her excuse (grin)...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark
--