Persia Purrs

Old April 19th 07, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Persia Purrs

No, I don't mistake her for a truck going by. But sometimes when I'm sound
asleep and she snuggles next to me it get incorporated into my dreams. Then
I dream about traffic and odd things like that. Then I just roll over and
touch my sweet girl with the so soft fur and realize, no trucks, no
cars...just gentle purrs.

I had a problem last week. My 10 year old feather pillow sprung a leak. LOL
I had feathers everywhere! So I vacuumed them up but before I could do that
Persia had a blast batting feathers all around! I could see my bird Peaches
(who is moulting at the moment) was a bit concerned!

It worked out fine; Persia is well trained to ignore Peaches. But all those
feathers on the floor and in my bed... sheesh!

Persia does snuggle next to me; we sleep together. It's very nice

Jill

New pic of Persia jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 January 11th 06 12:54 PM
Purrs for Persia - while I was out of town... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 75 June 28th 04 02:04 AM
Persia knows! jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 June 18th 04 06:38 AM
Persia and the box jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 February 21st 04 08:32 PM
Persia wants outside jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 September 21st 03 11:36 PM