Purr request

Old March 9th 08, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Purr request

Peter is sick with a bad cold. He doesn't usually get sick but everyone at
work has been sick and now he is.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*

Old March 9th 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ann wrote:
Peter is sick with a bad cold. He doesn't usually get sick but
everyone at work has been sick and now he is.

Purrs on the way for Peter.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old March 9th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 9, 5:52*am, "Ann" wrote:
Peter is sick with a bad cold. He doesn't usually get sick but everyone at
work has been sick and now he is.

Major purrs from us- we're both in the grip of vicious colds/flu so we
know how it feels!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old March 9th 08, 07:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

He thinks it's only a bad cold. He got sick over a few days, not all at
once. Thanks for the purrs.

Matthew, do you have the flu?

--
Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*
"Matthew" wrote in message
I know how he feels

Purrs in route and make sure it is not the flu here in Florida the
dirty flu which can become influenza is running rampant

news

Old March 9th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

aw, purrs and prayers that Peter gets well soon.
Give him lots of oj.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

news

Old March 9th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Back from your roadtrip in one piece we see.
"Matthew" wrote in message

"Ann" wrote in message
He thinks it's only a bad cold. He got sick over a few days, not all at
once. Thanks for the purrs.

Matthew, do you have the flu?

I got over the worse of it a while ago still have some symptons but the
weather and the stress is keeping me under. They are calling it the dirty
flu or Tammy flu it is a resilent strain. My mom got it and got over it
faster than I did

Ann
in Connecticut

*
*
*
"Matthew" wrote in message
I know how he feels

Purrs in route and make sure it is not the flu here in Florida the
dirty flu which can become influenza is running rampant

news Peter is sick with a bad cold. He doesn't usually get sick but everyone

Old March 9th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hey, you said you had survival packs by each door, make at a travel pack and
you will be ready for anything. My son took me to Indiana the other day and
we saw a biker doing wheelies at 65mph, well my son saw it. Was one of
those time when not seeing well isn't so bad. Glad you are home ok.
"Matthew" wrote in message
263 miles thru idiot bikers, moronic tourist, stupid spring breakers in
less than 7 hours. Man what happened to Florida it used to be filed with
newly weds and nearly deeds. At least you can see them coming. This is
no joke 6 almost side swipes. 3 almost rear ends and 15 cut you offs
that required to slam my brakes. I must have saw at least a dozen bikers
looking to be killed. They were doing wheels and stupid stuff at over 70
mphs.

Thanks for asking I got to go do it again next Sunday I got to be there
at 9:30 am I have to leave about 6:30 am but he bad part is I am going
to be gone the night before from 3 pm and get home about 4 am bring on
the No doze. All I get out of this is gas and lunch eat time. IF I had
my luggage with me I would have got on the ship with them just so I would
not have to drive back till next week.

Old March 9th 08, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Ok, Ok be sensible.
"Matthew" wrote in message
Thanks

I have on of those packs but explain to the pack and my elderly mother
why I am not home and out at sea.
I would not be able to sleep for a month after I got back ;-)

Old March 10th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
GaDragonfly

On Mar 9, 8:52 am, "Ann" wrote:
Peter is sick with a bad cold. He doesn't usually get sick but everyone at
work has been sick and now he is.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

read Sam's blog athttp://kittens-3.blogspot.com/
*
*
*

Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way for Peter. I hope he feels
better soon.
Julie, Hobbes, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Purr request please Mogget Cat anecdotes 25 July 17th 05 07:36 PM
TED purr request Exocat Cat anecdotes 15 July 15th 05 01:08 AM
Purr request Shirley Cat anecdotes 17 June 13th 05 05:06 PM
OT : Purr request lal Cat anecdotes 5 June 1st 05 11:54 PM
Purr request for Sam Karen Cat anecdotes 60 September 17th 04 11:49 PM