My neighbours moved away

Old January 27th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

Default My neighbours moved away

10 days ago. The ones who owned "the enemy" so I'm not sorry *he's* gone,
although it's quite a while since I saw him, he's not dared to bully Boyfie
since KFC gave him a really good beating up. She lost her patience with him
when he came into the house.

They had a new kitten about 18 months ago, a charming cat. I think I saw it
out of the corner of my eye in my garden yesterday. Maybe they haven't
moved far and it's come back to the house if it got out. The house is empty
at the moment.
I don't know where they've moved to but if I keep seeing it and they don't
come back for it I will have myself another cat.
It would be ideal. Boyfie will already know it, they would have seen each
other in our gardens while they were out so they would be no integration
problems.
I would, of course, prefer it got back to its own people, but if not it will
be my 2nd cat.
Sorry to call it "it" but I don't know whether it's a girl or boy. I've
seen it often when they still lived here and always thought it was a girl.
We'll see what happens.

Tweed

Old January 27th 10, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Would that be the neighbor who locked your back door so Kitty could not get in?If it is a girl, perhaps she coluld bring you a litter of *******.

Good luck and best wishes. MLB

Old January 27th 10, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MLB wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

[snip]

They had a new kitten about 18 months ago, a charming cat. I think I saw it
out of the corner of my eye in my garden yesterday. Maybe they haven't
moved far and it's come back to the house if it got out. The house is empty
at the moment.
I don't know where they've moved to but if I keep seeing it and they don't
come back for it I will have myself another cat.
It would be ideal. Boyfie will already know it, they would have seen each
other in our gardens while they were out so they would be no integration
problems.
I would, of course, prefer it got back to its own people, but if not it will
be my 2nd cat.

Would that be the neighbor who locked your back door so Kitty could
not get in?If it is a girl, perhaps she coluld bring you a litter
of *******.

I had the same thought! I mean, wondering if it was the same neighbor.
Good riddance to her, if it is the same one.

MLB, I have no idea what the "*" stands for. Is there a dirty word
meaning "kitten"?

Joyce

--
Anyone who has accustomed himself to regard the life of any living
creature as worthless is in danger of arriving also at the idea of
Old January 28th 10, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
MLB wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

[snip]

[...]

You would never get a dirty word from me as I think a litter of kittens
is the most "fun" thing ever. But Tweed almost had a "litter of
kittens" when I suggested she find some. She said I was crazy for even
suggesting it. I know it is not practical and in today's world would
be expensive. But it would be fun.Best wishes. MLB

Old January 28th 10, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message news:hjqbe7

Would that be the neighbor who locked your back door so Kitty could not
get in?If it is a girl, perhaps she coluld bring you a litter of *******.

Good luck and best wishes. MLB

No, it's not the same neighbours, it's the other side, they were the ones
that took KFC in the first time she wandered, took her to the vet as they
thought she was a sick kitten and were going to keep her!

Tweed

Old January 28th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
MLB wrote:

Christina Websell wrote:

[snip]

[...]

I don't remember you ever suggesting I got a litter of kittens, or that you
were crazy for doing so, are you sure?
It's certainly something I wouldn't do though as I've said all along I will
wait for a needy soul to turn up.
If it was the ex-neighbour's cat I saw I will have more chance of seeing it
again over the weekend when I am out and about in the garden more, cleaning
out chickens and such delights as that..

Tweed

Old January 29th 10, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
The Nice Mean Man

On Jan 27, 2:27*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
[...]

Great story! I like this place! I love my cat as well. He is a large
tom named Gato. And he is a good and funny boy!

I loved your caring attitude.

The Nice Mean Man
Old January 29th 10, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

No, they are good cat people, they would never have left it on purpose. It
might be they haven't moved too far away and the cat came back if it got
out.
I haven't seen it since.
I would guess if it went missing they'd come back here to look for it, maybe
they have, found it and took it back with them.

Tweed

Old January 29th 10, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Welcome to the group, perhaps you'd like to introduce yourself and tell us
about your cat.

Tweed