Nursing cats

Old September 5th 03, 11:55 PM
Brenda Watkins

Default Nursing cats

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote in message
For the last couple of days or so I've had a throat infection brewing. I
retired to nap late this afternoon & woke up a little later with three

cats
curled up around me, all purring quietly. I even managed to feel a bit

better
just looking at them :-)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~
This is sent from a redundant email
Mail sent to it is dumped
My correct one can be gleaned from
h*$el***$$n*$d$ot$**s**i$$m*$m$**on**$s$@*$$a**$*o l*$*.*$$c$om*$
by getting rid of the overdependence on money and fame
~~~~~~~~~~

what good kitty nurses! Hope your throat is okay.
Brenda

Old September 6th 03, 05:49 AM
Cheryl

In ,
wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX composed with
style:
For the last couple of days or so I've had a throat infection
brewing. I retired to nap late this afternoon & woke up a little
later with three cats curled up around me, all purring quietly. I
even managed to feel a bit better just looking at them :-)

Cats are the ultimate nurses and cheerer-uppers. I can't tell you how
many times I am crying and have one or all run to me headbutting me.

Old September 6th 03, 06:46 AM
Marina

"wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX" wrote
For the last couple of days or so I've had a throat infection brewing. I
retired to nap late this afternoon & woke up a little later with three

cats
curled up around me, all purring quietly. I even managed to feel a bit

better
just looking at them :-)

Frank and Nikki wanted to add their purrs to make you feel better, but it
sounds like you have all the purrs you need right there.

--
Marina