frustrated hangman

Old November 3rd 12, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default frustrated hangman

"abelard"

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:24:55 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

Lets just ignore these trolls and get on with the
solemn time of remembrance and not take time to answer these mean , idiotic
arsehats.

Mosey--scratching the mean trolls and deleting the whole post.

Old November 3rd 12, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
The gods have made us mad

wrote:

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

Lets just ignore these trolls and get on with the
solemn time of remembrance and not take time to answer these mean , idiotic
arsehats.

Mosey--scratching the mean trolls and deleting the whole post.

---------------------------

Wot are you remembering?

Old November 4th 12, 12:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
The gods have made us mad

wrote:

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

Lets just ignore these trolls and get on with the
solemn time of remembrance and not take time to answer these mean , idiotic
arsehats.

Mosey--scratching the mean trolls and deleting the whole post.

---------------------------

Wot are you remembering?

--------------------------
Sorry, 'Wemeberwing'

Old November 4th 12, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

Lets just ignore these trolls and get on with the
solemn time of remembrance and not take time to answer these mean ,
idiotic arsehats.

Mosey--scratching the mean trolls and deleting the whole post.

---------------------------

Wot are you remembering?

--------------------------
Sorry, 'Wemeberwing'

I'll give one try since you seemed to try here. In RPCC, there is an
annual event called the 'jellicle Ball' where the members come to talk
and have a bit of a party and more importantly, remember those who have
died this part year. It gives those who have lost a loved one, a sense
of closure. Some of the ones you see morned are pets and some are
humans who were members or dear to our members. Some of us have been
here 15 years or more.

To make it all work, we use a magical timing so what seems at the Ball
to happen in one night and folks leaving the next day or so, will
spread over a week or more. Due to Hurricane Sandy, this one is going
slower as people we love get power back and can 'arrive'. Some are
still in early afternoon and signing in at the reception desk while
others are at the ball and making announcements. It's people, fiction
and story-boarding all at it's finest with kindness in our hearts for
all members.

You are welcome to reverse track and try to join in. Note I removed the
crossposts. This is not a politics group.

Carol, one of the newer members, I date to only about 2009.

Old November 5th 12, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_16_]

"cshenk"

The gods have made us mad wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

"The gods have made us mad"

"Mosey =^..^="

"abelard"

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012 11:24:55 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven

Part of that is true. However, it is also a solemn time of
rememberance and not the time to see of arsehats.

another breed of pussycat

[Mosey} yeUP n hym iz nise n cuddly tu,

[...]

Thank you Anti Carol for setting this person straight,
This person is from RPCA, trying to cause trouble.

Mosey--hapi tu beh heer n nauwt der.

Old November 5th 12, 08:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
The gods have made us mad

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

[...]

-----------------------

You rancid bundle of lice infested mange!

Carol's polite response had persuaded me to simply allow the 'jellicle
ball' (which, to the lay person, sounds rather like a feline testicular
aliment) continue without my presence.

Your impertinent caterwauling, however, demands my attendance at this
grotesque ritual.

Think of it as a slavering pit bull rampaging around the room, stacking up
so many cat corpses that the rainbow bridge is in imminent danger of
collapse!....

Old November 5th 12, 06:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
Mosey =^..^=[_16_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message ...

[...]

{Mosey} I am NO such thing !

Carol's polite response had persuaded me to simply allow the 'jellicle
ball' (which, to the lay person, sounds rather like a feline testicular
aliment) continue without my presence.

{Mosey} It is a wonderful time to gather here like Carol said.

Your impertinent caterwauling, however, demands my attendance at this
grotesque ritual.

Think of it as a slavering pit bull rampaging around the room, stacking up
so many cat corpses that the rainbow bridge is in imminent danger of
collapse!....

You have NO clue what you are talking about and I am putting you in my'
litter box'. Be gone, mean troll.

Mosey

Old November 5th 12, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
Mosey =^..^=[_16_]

Agreed !

Kyla

"Sylvia M"

PLONK!

Old November 5th 12, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,uk.politics.misc
The gods have made us mad

"Sylvia M" wrote in message ...

PLONK!

'So anytime you're feelin' sad,
'Stead of feelin' bad,
Just remember that Stoat -
Whoops!, there goes another tabby cat's throat.'