Pirate Cat Voyage Update #6

Old November 4th 03, 10:26 AM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat

group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Nikki tells me she is sorry if it upsets her soul sister Kid, but she is
having so much fun on the voyage - good fights, good huntin', and salty
mates - that she wishes Kid and Pine Cone would bury the hatchet and Kid
could join in the fun.

--
Marina, the diplomat, intervening for Nikki

Old November 5th 03, 12:00 AM
Tanada

"jen.d" wrote:

"HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" *claw*. "Have to take this all day from
the boy cats and now this!!!! Maybe I'll just have to find a new cat group.

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Wait a minute!! You're a womens!!! I've got several comp- er, male
co-owners who'd love to meet a sweet and feisty little lady like
yourself. Merlin, for instance. He's a gentlecat and could use a good
shaking up, er, lady to ease his loneliness. SPC Huey, he's a military
man, army that is, and he doesn't have a girl in any port yet. Or even
Squeakers, he'd love to have a sweet young thing to talk to and play
with.

There are other cats on the ship, but they can fix their own dates.

Cap'n Pine Cone, rethinking this Kid business

Old November 6th 03, 04:09 AM
Adam

We are now visiting around the eastern and southern part of Awstrailea.
There are a lot of cats, HUGE rabbits, and fuzzy bear things running
around. They look like fun. I'd like to catch some, but I think the
fat wench would have a fit when I let her out of the hold, and she sees
one. Hoomins get scared of mice so easily, a big mouse might send her
over the edge and then where would we be for a Cronicler? Besides next
week we sail to Melborne to rescue Chloe and sing to Dave G's womens,
Dot. She sounds fun.

Yours in Fishes,
Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Kin I bring back a Tasmanian tiger for Louise? Maybe if I brought her one,
she might like me. She'z been here 6 years an she still hisses at me
sometimes.

Allegra, Chief Ballast
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Old November 6th 03, 07:01 AM
jen.d

click click click click click click*

-- Kid.

*stomping away with nails that need to be trimmed

Wait a minute!! You're a womens!!! I've got several comp- er, male
co-owners who'd love to meet a sweet and feisty little lady like
yourself. Merlin, for instance. He's a gentlecat and could use a good
shaking up, er, lady to ease his loneliness. SPC Huey, he's a military
man, army that is, and he doesn't have a girl in any port yet. Or even
Squeakers, he'd love to have a sweet young thing to talk to and play
with.

There are other cats on the ship, but they can fix their own dates.

Cap'n Pine Cone, rethinking this Kid business

Kid is more girl than many boys can handle! She has the finest butt this
side of the NE quadrant, and she knows how to walk it. If he be a strong boy
that knows how to treat a lady, and yet let's her sleep on her green pillow
high up in the closet in peace on occassion, than she might consider leaving
the disgrunted IT cats. She also partakes in eating chicken, and goes gaga
for the scent of tinted Blistex "Lip Tone" lip balm. Kid likes unicorns,
rainbows and long walks on the beach, starlight nights and a good lazer
tease on occassion.

Jen controlled by Kid.

Old November 6th 03, 07:02 AM
jen.d

Nikki tells me she is sorry if it upsets her soul sister Kid, but she is
having so much fun on the voyage - good fights, good huntin', and salty
mates - that she wishes Kid and Pine Cone would bury the hatchet and Kid
could join in the fun.

--
Marina, the diplomat, intervening for Nikki

She does have fun being uber-mean, but she does have a soft spot for her
Nikki. Kid wonders if maybe they didn't forget to pick her up next time -
she might consider it then. She's moved now, and landlocked, but she is
flying out to the coast come Christmas. She was booked officially today.

Jen.

Old November 7th 03, 09:07 PM
Tanada

"jen.d" wrote:

Kid is more girl than many boys can handle! She has the finest butt this
side of the NE quadrant, and she knows how to walk it. If he be a strong boy
that knows how to treat a lady, and yet let's her sleep on her green pillow
high up in the closet in peace on occassion, than she might consider leaving
the disgrunted IT cats. She also partakes in eating chicken, and goes gaga
for the scent of tinted Blistex "Lip Tone" lip balm. Kid likes unicorns,
rainbows and long walks on the beach, starlight nights and a good lazer
tease on occassion.

Jen controlled by Kid.

Huuummm, Butts. I like a nice, trim, gently swaying, tush. You and I
just might be able to work something out, Miss Kid. I don't eat hoomin
food, and will not argue your right for pieces of chicken. I've never
smelled Blistex "Lip Tone" lip balm, but I LOVE smelling new and unusual
scents. I like new smells, laying in the sun in our enclosure, watching
the hoomins act stupid, watching the birds above, starlight, and
figuring out our kitty toys.

Merlin, who is grateful that Pine Cone thought of him