Hello Again

Old September 13th 16, 05:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie[_4_]

Default Hello Again

G'day All.

Its Pickle these days, Not Shmogg(RB)

And Pepper, Not Fluffy(RB).

And in between there has been IBKFergus(?), Suki(RB) and Shadow(RB)

Plus the Barekitten, Yowlet, who's 12 now, and the hubster, Joel -

RPCA is much harder to access than it used to be - I can't read Usenet via a news reader; I don't have a news server any more.

But I still have fond memories of this place.

Purrs to all,

Yowie
Old September 13th 16, 07:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

On 9/12/2016 9:46 PM, Yowie wrote:
G'day All.

Its Pickle these days, Not Shmogg(RB)

And Pepper, Not Fluffy(RB).

And in between there has been IBKFergus(?), Suki(RB) and Shadow(RB)

Plus the Barekitten, Yowlet, who's 12 now, and the hubster, Joel -

RPCA is much harder to access than it used to be - I can't read Usenet via a news reader; I don't have a news server any more.

But I still have fond memories of this place.

Purrs to all,

Yowie

Welcome back, Yowie! It's hard to believe the Yowlet is 12. He hadn't
even been born when you were so gracious as to show me around
Wollongong. I'm sorry to hear about the RB kitties. I remember meeting
Schmogg.

I currently have Pickles (with an 's') and Koala. I didn't name Koala;
he was named by volunteers at the shelter where I got him. Actually
they named him 'Koala Bear', but naturally I dropped the 'Bear'. I
wasn't about to change his name, though. He and I were obviously meant
for each other.

Joy
Old September 13th 16, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

On Mon, 12 Sep 2016 23:26:39 -0700, Joy
wrote:

[...]

Really, the Yowlet is 12? Someone is getting older. I think it's me.
Old September 14th 16, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:

[...]

We all are, dgk. We all are.

(I didn't choose this .sig on purpose - it's randomly selected.
Honest. )

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry
Old September 14th 16, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

It couldn't have been any more appropriate if you had picked it.

Old September 14th 16, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 9/13/2016 12:46 AM, Yowie wrote:
G'day All.

Its Pickle these days, Not Shmogg(RB)

And Pepper, Not Fluffy(RB).

And in between there has been IBKFergus(?), Suki(RB) and Shadow(RB)

Plus the Barekitten, Yowlet, who's 12 now, and the hubster, Joel -

RPCA is much harder to access than it used to be - I can't read Usenet via a news reader; I don't have a news server any more.

But I still have fond memories of this place.

Purrs to all,

Yowie

Nice to hear from you!

Jill and Buffy, not Persia(RB)

Old September 15th 16, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

wrote:

[...]

Exactly!

(Not referring to the one below.)

--
Joyce

I wonder, wonder, whooooo, WHO! Who rode the moo-cow now?
-- Misheard lyric from "Book of Love"
Old September 19th 16, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

wrote:

[...]

My doctor has a sign in her office that reads something like:"Enjoy
growing oder, it's a privilege that many people don't get".
Old September 26th 16, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

[...]

I wrotee a poem that begins ...I don't mean to complain, but you see, My Mirror is getting older, I doesn't look like me.

P2nya is getting older too. She's 11 now.
Just getting back herer...not as easy.
Sylvia
Old October 1st 16, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

What a wonderfully appropriate .sig!

Yowie