Awfully quiet around here

Old September 3rd 03, 09:10 PM
ann

Looks like Maya misses him. Purrs that every thing goes well at TED.
Ann

John Biltz wrote:

I dropped Bruiser off at TED a few hours ago. Getting shots, chipped and
fixed. I left him there over night because he can't eat before the
operation and since Maya gets up so late I would have to starve both of
them. Its awfully quiet around here without him. Maya keeps looking
around with a questioning meow every now and then and has came up to me
and asked me some questions that I am pretty sure come down to where's
Bruiser.

Old September 4th 03, 12:35 AM
Brenda Watkins

"John Biltz" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I dropped Bruiser off at TED a few hours ago. Getting shots, chipped and
fixed. I left him there over night because he can't eat before the
operation and since Maya gets up so late I would have to starve both of
them. Its awfully quiet around here without him. Maya keeps looking
around with a questioning meow every now and then and has came up to me
and asked me some questions that I am pretty sure come down to where's
Bruiser.

that always happens here when one cat gets dropped off at TED.
Brenda

Old September 4th 03, 03:11 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:45:50 GMT, John Biltz
wrote:

I dropped Bruiser off at TED a few hours ago. Getting shots, chipped and
fixed. I left him there over night because he can't eat before the
operation and since Maya gets up so late I would have to starve both of
them. Its awfully quiet around here without him. Maya keeps looking
around with a questioning meow every now and then and has came up to me
and asked me some questions that I am pretty sure come down to where's
Bruiser.

Purrs for the little guy to come home soon wiithout any problems. Also
purrs that Maya won't be put off my any lingering TED smell, as it
sounds like she has gotten attached now.

Old September 4th 03, 06:38 AM
LOL

John Biltz wrote in message rthlink.net...
I dropped Bruiser off at TED a few hours ago. Getting shots, chipped and
fixed. I left him there over night because he can't eat before the
operation and since Maya gets up so late I would have to starve both of
them. Its awfully quiet around here without him. Maya keeps looking
around with a questioning meow every now and then and has came up to me
and asked me some questions that I am pretty sure come down to where's
Bruiser.

Awww, purrs to Bruiser that all goes well, purrs to you that you won't
worry unduly, and purrs to Maya for missing (?) her little brother.
------
Krista
Old September 5th 03, 09:53 PM
Tanada

John Biltz wrote:

Bruiser is home. He seems fully recovered and fine. The trip certainly
didn't affect his apetite, not that anything seems to. Maya did seem a
little hostile at first and my first thought was the TED smell. She
seems over it now though and things seem back to normal. Bruiser is 6,2
pounds now. Going to have to stop calling him the little guy soon.

Glad that your little g boy is back where he belongs. TED visits
never seems to affect our owners' appetite, either. 6.2 lbs is pretty
decent sized, and he's how old? Four months? He's gonna be a big guy
when you get him all grown up.

Pam S.
Old September 5th 03, 11:06 PM
John Biltz

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 13:53:03 -0700, Tanada wrote
(in message ):

John Biltz wrote:

Bruiser is home. He seems fully recovered and fine. The trip certainly
didn't affect his apetite, not that anything seems to. Maya did seem a
little hostile at first and my first thought was the TED smell. She
seems over it now though and things seem back to normal. Bruiser is 6,2
pounds now. Going to have to stop calling him the little guy soon.

Glad that your little g boy is back where he belongs. TED visits
never seems to affect our owners' appetite, either. 6.2 lbs is pretty
decent sized, and he's how old? Four months? He's gonna be a big guy
when you get him all grown up.

Pam S.

A little over 5 months. He's only a pound lighter than Maya was when she
showed up. The thing is he has that gangly teen look to him. His feet
seem too big for him and he is really slender. If he just filled out he
would probably make 10 pounds but I think he is going to grow a lot more.
In truth he hasn't reached a slow down point yet. Every week he seems a
lot bigger than the week before. If he ever grows into that tail...
Well, lets just say he will be really really big. Everyone on meeting
him says "Look at that tail, its huge!"