stupid stupid people

Old August 3rd 07, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default stupid stupid people

"Lynne" wrote in message
. 97.142...
on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 06:53:23 GMT, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.

Charlie is clearly only here to **** with people lately. Well, hell,
everybody needs a hobby.

Old August 3rd 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Wed, 01 Aug 2007 22:45:59 -0500, Lynne
wrote:

Now he's not even
nearby and has crossed several busy roads to get where he is.

Argh!

Lynne, snatch that precious little pootie up as quickly as possible.
He needs you.

-bonbon
Old August 3rd 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:53:40 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Lynne, snatch that precious little pootie up as quickly as possible.
He needs you.

I can't take him myself, but other arrangements have been made for him.
Right now they are temporary, but he's safe.

--
Lynne
Old August 3rd 07, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MaryL

"Charlie Wilkes" wrote in message
news

What's your point, Charlie?

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Charlie

Why? I don't killfile (I just skip over messages if I am so inclined), but
if someone has killfiled--that should be their decision and not yours.

MaryL

Old August 3rd 07, 02:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:52:27 GMT, "cybercat" wrote:

Charlie is clearly only here to **** with people lately. Well, hell,
everybody needs a hobby.

I usually like Charlie's style of ****ing with people, but I haven't seen
anything he's posted lately because I've read so little of the group in
recent months. Quoting Bookie so I'll read her is a bit low brow for him.
I can't imagine he did it because he thought she has something of redeeming
value to say, so maybe he was just bored.

--
Lynne
Old August 3rd 07, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

wrote:
Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.

--
Lynne

thats really quite pathetic and puerile of you then, typical yank
ignorance; I don't like what I hear so I am just going to out my hands
over my ears and refuse to listen especially when other peolpe have a
different opinion to me about something

Old August 3rd 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bookie

On 3 Aug, 08:40, "
wrote:
On Aug 1, 8:45 pm, Lynne wrote:

I just got a call from my son's best friend who lives about 1/2 a mile from
here. She wanted to know if Levi was in the house (of course he is).
There is a cat who looks just like him who, according to her mother, has
been there for 2 days. The daughter just saw him and freaked, thinking it
was our baby. (She's such a sweet girl, I adore her!)

Well it's my neighbor's cat. I got the detailed description (he has a very
unique and beautiful color of bright, green eyes) so I'm sure it's him.
Recall this post:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...av/msg/d8282be...
44d

They go away every weekend and leave him outside, during wicked t-storms
and tornado watches. Apparently they are now gone for several weeks and
have left him, once again, to his own devices. I'm so effing ****ed. I
would love to bring him in here, but they would know (their daughter plays
here...). I told my son's friend to ask her mom if they could steal him or
if they know anyone who loves cats and would keep him indoors 100% of the
time. He's the sweetest boy and always tries to follow me in the house.
He gets into my garage all the time and hangs out. Now he's not even
nearby and has crossed several busy roads to get where he is.

Argh!

--
Lynne

This is how I got my awesome Jay Jay. He was left outside a lot, and
kept showing up at a neighbor's house. They got tired of returning him
to somebody who doesn't care, so they turned him into the shelter
instead. Two weeks later, he was at a show as an adoptable cat, and I
was hooked. Some idiot out there never knew what they had.- Hide quoted text -

that's kind of how I got my beautful terri, some stupid and cruel
people just left her behind when they moved house, their loss and she
is UTTERLY gorgeous, just liek a big pile of furry chocolate fudge and
ten times as sweet.

bookie

Old August 3rd 07, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
bonbon

On Fri, 03 Aug 2007 08:00:44 -0500, Lynne
wrote:

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 12:53:40 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Lynne, snatch that precious little pootie up as quickly as possible.
He needs you.

I can't take him myself, but other arrangements have been made for him.
Right now they are temporary, but he's safe.

Thank goodness. Bless his little heart, and may he live a long and
happy life. That's what it's all about.

-bonbon
Old August 3rd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Fri, 03 Aug 2007 13:41:06 GMT, bonbon wrote:

Thank goodness. Bless his little heart, and may he live a long and
happy life. That's what it's all about.

He's the coolest cat, but I've been worried about him for months. What
ticks me off the most is that they promised me they would keep him indoors
when they found him. This neighborhood is definitely not safe for an
outdoor cat. There used to be a feral colony out here before all the farms
around us got developed. As traffic increased, one by one the colony was
all killed by cars. All but one. He was trapped and neutered as a kitten
and took up residence in my neighbor's yard. They trapped him again when
they moved and he lives in their new yard. He won't allow human contact,
but he doesn't roam.

--
Lynne
Old August 3rd 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Charlie Wilkes

wrote:

Bookie was addressing Lynne, but Lynne supposedly has killfiled Bookie,
so I bumped the post.

Well don't bother. I have her kill-filed for a reason, and I'm not
inclined to read her blather even when quoted.

Have it your way. This is a topic on which you and she are in agreement,
and I thought you might be interested in her comments.

Charlie