The problem with petting dogs

Old August 15th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

Default The problem with petting dogs

They never purr! I keep expecting them to purr, but they
never do, no matter how much I try to be nice to them or
pet them.

Old August 15th 08, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Maybe dey purr wif dere tailz.

Rebecca

news

Old August 16th 08, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbutt dem wiggles and waggs dem tailz and letz u know dey is happi, at
least our Scooter (RB) did dem fingz. Piglet wipeing away a tear as she
thinks of her Mom/Dog.
news

Old August 16th 08, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 15, 7:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yezbutt dem wiggles and waggs dem tailz and letz u know dey is happi, at
least our Scooter (RB) did dem fingz. Piglet wipeing away a tear as she
thinks of her Mom/Dog.

Wascal smiles fondly at Piglet and thinks of da noble Konrad, his
friend who is now protecting kitteez at da Brij
Shee iz wiff r uthr frenz at da Brij.
He gently wipes away her tears

--
Wascal

news

Old August 16th 08, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Fangu Wascal, da klozer it getz to nofember, da worse me and Gramby feelz.
Piglet offering her friend some nip wine and snax. It is gudgud to haff
frenz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Aug 15, 7:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yezbutt dem wiggles and waggs dem tailz and letz u know dey is happi, at
least our Scooter (RB) did dem fingz. Piglet wipeing away a tear as she
thinks of her Mom/Dog.

Wascal smiles fondly at Piglet and thinks of da noble Konrad, his
friend who is now protecting kitteez at da Brij
Shee iz wiff r uthr frenz at da Brij.
He gently wipes away her tears

--
Wascal

news

Old August 16th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 15, 8:15 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Fangu Wascal, da klozer it getz to nofember, da worse me and Gramby feelz.
Piglet offering her friend some nip wine and snax. It is gudgud to haff
frenz.

takes a few snaks and a glass Dat iz sew troo.

--
Wascal

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

On Aug 15, 7:44 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Yezbutt dem wiggles and waggs dem tailz and letz u know dey is happi, at
least our Scooter (RB) did dem fingz. Piglet wipeing away a tear as she
thinks of her Mom/Dog.

Wascal smiles fondly at Piglet and thinks of da noble Konrad, his
friend who is now protecting kitteez at da Brij
Shee iz wiff r uthr frenz at da Brij.
He gently wipes away her tears

--
Wascal

news

Old August 16th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

True enough! I can't read dogs at all. They're
alright though, even if they're rambunctious.

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Maybe dey purr wif dere tailz.

Rebecca

news

Old August 17th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

Stampir wrote:
They never purr! I keep expecting them to purr, but they
never do, no matter how much I try to be nice to them or
pet them.

Our boston terriorists Buster and Jasper, both RB, used to purr. They
had mom cats, Ishtar and Brianna who taught them how. They did it at
appropriate times, when being cuddled or just happy about things.

We miss them.

Mishi and Bear, who loved his puppy Jasper dearly. Even to this day, 3
years later, when we say Jasper's name, Bear looks around for him.
Old August 17th 08, 07:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=` Mosey =^..^=` is offline
Banned

"Stampir" ...
They never purr! I keep expecting them to purr, but they
never do, no matter how much I try to be nice to them or
pet them.

I hab nebber seen a dog cuz i hafta live inna house n dunt git tew go
outside.
Doze r da roolz heer. I kan purr reel woud tho.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is a fuzzy pixture uf fuzzy mee.
Iam 6 yeers old gnow.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr
Mosey

Old August 17th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote in message
. ..

"Stampir" ...
They never purr! I keep expecting them to purr, but they
never do, no matter how much I try to be nice to them or
pet them.

I hab nebber seen a dog cuz i hafta live inna house n dunt git tew go
outside.
Doze r da roolz heer. I kan purr reel woud tho.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg is a fuzzy pixture uf fuzzy mee.
Iam 6 yeers old gnow.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurr
Mosey

Mosey, get a human to focus the camera for you! That's always
the problem w/self-portraits!