Kan We Put Simon on da Wall ?

Old October 12th 08, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Default Kan We Put Simon on da Wall ?

He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n herself luved him sew
mutch. Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet doggie n
Meowmie cries wen she finks uff Simon.
It could be Simon, House of Waterman effen tho dat
wuzzent hur wast nayme bak den.
Iffen not, no wurries.
Iam jest gonna do a triboot tew Mutt
Fangu
Mosey

Old October 12th 08, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:

He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n herself luved him sew
mutch. Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet doggie n
Meowmie cries wen she finks uff Simon.
It could be Simon, House of Waterman effen tho dat
wuzzent hur wast nayme bak den.
Iffen not, no wurries.
Iam jest gonna do a triboot tew Mutt
Fangu
Mosey

(Small tabby wipes a little brick dust from her paws.)
Ov cors, Mosey, he will be Calld as a Onoree an his brik is in plays.
Da House ov naym is compleetly up to yurownselv.

Mietze
--

RPC/RPCC Walk of Remembranz
http://www.geocities.com/bccclub/introduction.html
Old October 12th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.progressive
Preesi

Idiot cat.

Preesi

On Sat, 11 Oct 2008 21:36:25 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

Psssst, Mosey -- it's a walk wif a K, not a wall wif a L.

Rebecca

. ..

http://home.comcast.net/~preesi/Enter.html
http://preesi.bravejournal.com/
Old October 12th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

"The Clowder (South)"
"Mosey =^. .^=" He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n
herself luved him sew
mutch. Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet doggie
Meowmie cries wen she finks uff Simon.
It could be Simon, House of Waterman effen tho dat
wuzzent hur wast nayme bak den.
Iffen not, no wurries.
Iam jest gonna do a triboot tew Mutt
Fangu
Mosey

(Small tabby wipes a little brick dust from her paws.)
Ov cors, Mosey, he will be Calld as a Onoree an his brik is in plays.
Da House ov naym is compleetly up to yurownselv.

Mietze

Fangu sew mutch. Simon, House of Waterman is fine

Mosey

Old October 12th 08, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.music.progressive
[email protected]

"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message
He wuz Meowmies beloved doggie frum a longh time ugo n herself luved him
sew mutch. *Da man hur was winked to bak den wuz sew meen tew dat sweet
doggie n Meowmie cries wen she finks uff Simon.
It could be Simon, House of Waterman effen tho dat
wuzzent hur wast nayme bak den.
Iffen not, no wurries.
Iam jest gonna do a triboot tew Mutt
Fangu
Mosey

--
/

Be gone TROLL least you become HUNTED. There will be no place for you
to hide. We will track you into every mouse hole you can hide in.
Everywhere you go all you will see are CATS. And once we have hunted
you into the ground, you'll become part of rec.pets.cats.community
hunt lore history that will be told and re-told each Jellicle Ball for
generations to come. Be gone O' "Sicko Human Sicko", and do not darken
the hallowed halls of rec.pets.cats.community again -- you DO NOT
BELONG HERE.

Misty, the BLACK CAT, and one of the MISTRESSES of the NIGHT
Old October 12th 08, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=[_2_]

Default Kan We Put Simon on da Walk ?

I goofed up. dis is my furst time at dis anna gnow I feels bad n dumb bout
dat..
I fixed et above.
Fangu fur da korrexton

Mosey

Old October 12th 08, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

In article ,
"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:

I goofed up. dis is my furst time at dis anna gnow I feels bad n dumb bout
dat..
I fixed et above.
Fangu fur da korrexton

Mosey

Mosey, M-Man, brofur-in-paw - don't sweat it! An pleeze don't feel dumb
either. It's jus one letter, an da concept is da same. Offur kitties
have dat da firstest time dey saw it too.

Sammy
Old October 13th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 12, 5:56 pm, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
In article ,
"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:

I goofed up. dis is my furst time at dis anna gnow I feels bad n dumb bout
dat..
I fixed et above.
Fangu fur da korrexton

Mosey

Mosey, M-Man, brofur-in-paw - don't sweat it! An pleeze don't feel dumb
either. It's jus one letter, an da concept is da same. Offur kitties
have dat da firstest time dey saw it too.

Myown Uncl Bill maks dat misteak a lott. I finkd he confoozles it wiff
a wall wer der ar sum names ub frenz ub hiz hoo went to da Brij. Hee
gose to dat wall effery yeer.

--
WooToo.

Might As Well Talk To The Wall Mare Cat anecdotes 7 July 25th 08 03:33 PM
White Wall to Wall Carpeting and 8 Cats bonbon Cat anecdotes 57 August 5th 07 01:59 PM
He went up the wall Pat Cat anecdotes 10 July 15th 07 04:04 PM
I drove my cat up a wall Whiplash Cat health & behaviour 5 March 9th 06 03:49 PM