I wuz trapped!!!

Old December 15th 05, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default I wuz trapped!!!

Yes, I getz dat stuf, cuz I haz a damijed sholder. Meowmie duznt kno if
itself hewps da sholder, but she fingks at leest it hewps my uther joynts
dat purrobly werks harder to make up fur da sholder.

Meowmie useta take dat stuf herownself, an she needz to agin cuz herown
joynts hurtz sumtimes, but hur sez hur haznt gotten a round tuit yet. Duz
enneekittee kno whare she cud git a round tuit?

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da hooman kant spell butted it sowndz like "glucosamine condroitin, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 01:09:08 -0600, Stormmee's little agile paws
typed:

yez dat iz whut dat ted called it, hinsef sayz dat da GC willz hep anna
willz hep hoomanz alzo, today i getted xtra wet fudz wif mine pill
init,
tonite furry stuffed itsef in mine mouf anna afur i swallowed it i

getted
wets fuds, I think i likes diz betterer, Tiger

I'ze glad to see dat yur eetink well, my luf. Buttid whuts "GC" dat
yur tawkin 'bowt??

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/14/2005 10:27:32 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old December 16th 05, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

when soft wuz a hooman kitten onze atta herown church da preacher guy gived
efury person a rount tuit,... soft takes diz GC sometimez, butted her izunt
tuna flafurred, her alzo drinkz cherry juize concentrate, her sayed dat
hepz, butted dat iz where I drawz da line, NONE of dat fur me, Tiger
. com...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
da hooman kant spell butted it sowndz like "glucosamine condroitin,

Tiger
.. .