Animal lover Bob Barker retires after 6586th airing of "Price is Right."

Old June 9th 07, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
shebelagh

Default Get Rich Quick CLICK HERE

On Jun 8, 9:25 pm, sheelagh wrote:
I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

Why would anyone pretend to be a dysfunction, illiterate anorak?

Old June 9th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
shebelagh

On Jun 8, 9:25 pm, sheelagh wrote:
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's.

Yes, there is that busy schedule of taking pictures of cats and
posting to Usenet hundreds of times each month to contend with. How
ever do you manage?

I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

Who would pretend to be a dysfunctional, illiterate anorak?

Old June 9th 07, 09:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper[_2_]

"sheelagh" wrote in
I think not!
How could you possibly mistake me for this one?
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's. I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

no worry, everyone still loves you
we are neeeever going away

DownLoad festival in the UK this weekend. My cats have brilliant ear
plugs though, bless their little cotton filled ears"o"
S;o)

what is download? a music group?

Old June 9th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jun, 09:09, "reeper" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in

I think not!
How could you possibly mistake me for this one?
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's. I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

no worry, everyone still loves you
we are neeeever going away

DownLoad festival in the UK this weekend. My cats have brilliant ear
plugs though, bless their little cotton filled ears"o"
S;o)

what is download? a music group?

no worry, everyone still loves you
we are neeeever going away

Lol, thanks(over here there is a current trend to say rof- lols
phoneticaly said

what is download? a music group?

No it is a festival.

http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/lineup/

There are too many bands to mention. I have given you a link for you
to see the line up this year. It's mostly heavy metal bands & it lasts
3 days. I dropped my lads off a day early because they needed to camp
near a first aid tent because one of the group of lads that I took
with them is intolerant of several types of food, so he has to pick up
prescription food on a daily basis.

They wanted to be near the main stage & see them set up for the
festival too. I think that the headline bands this year are MY
Chemical Romance on Day one, Linkin Park on day two, & Iron Maiden on
day three. There are also other stages & we have a lot of american
bands this year like, Dream Theater, Papa Roach & many other bands.

When I was their age, I used to go there too. In those days it was
only a 2 day event, but in recent years, (Someone you might know), the
Osbournes(ozzy) took it over and revamped it, but, for the first time
this year, the owner of the park and castle is running it himself
( the Marquise of somewhere- I forget..)
we had a call from this morning to say that they are fine & its well
wicked, which translates into, it's Good!!

If you like this sort of music, you can watch it on the web by pod
cast I believe..
I'm certain they are loving every moment, & so they should @ £160-$320
per ticket!!!

lots of nostalgia going on here
S;o)

Old June 9th 07, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jun, 09:09, "reeper" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in

I think not!
How could you possibly mistake me for this one?
I have better things to do with my time than post under different
persona's. I also find no need to pretend to be someone that I am not,
& trick people into thinking that I am either....

no worry, everyone still loves you
we are neeeever going away

DownLoad festival in the UK this weekend. My cats have brilliant ear
plugs though, bless their little cotton filled ears"o"
S;o)

what is download? a music group?

Actually I am watching now-Bowling for soup is on;o)
S)