MCG update

Old November 12th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

Default MCG update

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm not responding to personal emails for a while (possibly forever at
this rate) because I am seriously infested by computer viruses or is
that viruii? Please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just trying to
lessen the potential for infestation of my friends. Next month, I
hope to take the hard drive into Circuit City and turn their teks
loose on it.

Now to the main reason for writing. I caught her. On Friday, I heard
MCG's bell ringing and turned around and caught her playing with a
brown paper bag. And I thought that Sonya and Qui Gun Kit were the
culprets. Later I heard her bell again and turned toward her in time
to see her playing with a toy mousie. I'm so jazzed. She still only
trusts Rob and Me, with a little defference towards Amanda, if said
daughter stays quiet. The rest of the group prompts a trip to her
hidey hole under my desk.

More good news. It's not official and you didn't hear it from me.
But the rumor mill has it that Rob may be leaving hospice care. His
tumors have shrunk beyond belief. If so, he can be put back into
hospice if/when he needs it again. He's already beat all predictions
by living past August, and it looks like he'll be around for
Christmas, Bast be willing.

Michael is applying for an internship in the Disney franchise. He
speaks three languages (none of them fluently hahahahaha) has training
as a basic Nurses aide, auto body repair, and strange costume
wearing. We're really hoping that this works for him. He really
wants this. Mandy is jealous and excited for him.

Pam S. victim of the gang of eight and their doggy henchman

So good to hear an detailed update from you. You just keep on doing
whatever you need to do. We're purring for you.

Old November 12th 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

tanadashoes wrote:

More good news. It's not official and you didn't hear it from me.
But the rumor mill has it that Rob may be leaving hospice care. His
tumors have shrunk beyond belief.

We'll keep purring they'll shrink even more! Great news!

Michael is applying for an internship in the Disney franchise. He
speaks three languages (none of them fluently hahahahaha) has training
as a basic Nurses aide, auto body repair, and strange costume
wearing.

And good luck for Michael

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old November 12th 07, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 18:43:06 -0800, tanadashoes
wrote:

[...]

I don't know what your religious beliefs are, and I hope this doesn't
offend you, but I put Rob's name on our Prayer Request list at church.
We have an outstanding group of Prayer Warriors who pray for everyone
on the list by name every day. The power of prayer is awesome, and
I'll let them know about Rob's improvement.

I hope Michael gets his dream job at Disney. My oldest son was
engaged to a girl whose brother was an animator for Disney. (Mark did
the animation for Ariel in the Little Mermaid and quite a few others.)
Old November 12th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

There's a big grin on my face right now. I am so glad to hear all the
good news! Purrs for Michael to get the internship, and for Rob to come
home soon. And that MCG continues to realize she's got one heck of a
great situation :-)

Ginger-lyn

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old November 13th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Nov 12, 1:47 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:

There's a big grin on my face right now. I am so glad to hear all the
good news! Purrs for Michael to get the internship, and for Rob to come
home soon. And that MCG continues to realize she's got one heck of a
great situation :-)

Ginger-lyn

Rob has been home since March, Ginger-lyn. Hospice takes care of
patients at their house for as long as it is possible. Then the
patient is given the option of dying at home or in a facility. Rob
has his own nurse, social worker, and certified nurses aide. Medicaid
takes care of his hospice and the VA just gives us more grief.

Pam S.

Old November 13th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Nov 12, 1:40 pm, Nan wrote:

I don't know what your religious beliefs are, and I hope this doesn't
offend you, but I put Rob's name on our Prayer Request list at church.
We have an outstanding group of Prayer Warriors who pray for everyone
on the list by name every day. The power of prayer is awesome, and
I'll let them know about Rob's improvement.

I hope Michael gets his dream job at Disney. My oldest son was
engaged to a girl whose brother was an animator for Disney. (Mark did
the animation for Ariel in the Little Mermaid and quite a few others.)- Hide quoted text -

Thankx, neither Rob or I am ever offended by help donated sincerely by
those who care.

Pam S. grateful

Old November 13th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hazel Az[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm not responding to personal emails for a while

snip

Pam S. victim of the gang of eight and their doggy henchman

Pam if there is anyone in the world who deserves some good news, it's you.
If it's any consolation, when I finally got the 'puter going, I put in my
new bug killer and they found 69,000 of the little critters roaming around
in the circuits. PITA.

We are purring up a storm and haven't stopped since Rob was first diagnosed.
We are sending more just cuz.

Congrats on the newest member of the Shirk clan. You are charming the
little stinker already.

Hazel Az

Old November 13th 07, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
I'm not responding to personal emails for a while (possibly forever at
this rate) because I am seriously infested by computer viruses or is
that viruii? Please don't think I'm being rude, I'm just trying to
lessen the potential for infestation of my friends. Next month, I
hope to take the hard drive into Circuit City and turn their teks
loose on it.

Purrs for your computer. That's great news about Rob! Good-luck purrs on
the way for Mrike.

Old November 14th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn

tanadashoes wrote:
On Nov 12, 1:47 pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:
There's a big grin on my face right now. I am so glad to hear all the
good news! Purrs for Michael to get the internship, and for Rob to come
home soon. And that MCG continues to realize she's got one heck of a
great situation :-)

Ginger-lyn

Rob has been home since March, Ginger-lyn. Hospice takes care of
patients at their house for as long as it is possible. Then the
patient is given the option of dying at home or in a facility. Rob
has his own nurse, social worker, and certified nurses aide. Medicaid
takes care of his hospice and the VA just gives us more grief.

Pam S.

Sorry, Pam -- I knew that, but just spaced out (doing that a *lot*
lately, darn it!). Anyway, still glad that things are better (except
the VA, of course).

Ginger-lyn
whose very first job ever was working clerical stuff at the VA Hospital

--
Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Old November 16th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry you are having computer troubles, but I'm very excited
about all the good news. It's wonderful MCG is playing and trusting you
more. I couldn't be happier for you all that Rob's tumors have shrunk -
we will continue to send purrs and best wishes. We are hoping Micheal
gets the job.
Lots of purrs and hugs,
Polonca and Soncek