I'm Sorry

Old July 31st 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Ping Kyla

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:
Please cite instances - I'm really curious what you consider to be my
attention craving posts.

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna play your game. But you are one of this group's
biggest drama queens.

I'm very glad to know you feel that way, Victor. I'll take that into
account the next time I'm thinking of inviting you and Tom over again.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Jul 31, 12:04 am, Rhonda wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
"Kyla =^. .^=`" wrote in message

ROTFLMAOWTIME! I bet you are just *reveling* in all this attention, aren't
you? Well you wanted it, folks, so here it is - eat it up with a spoon!

And pssst, Kyla, you're not supposed to reference what somebody posted when
you supposedly have them in your "kill file" - just thought I'd give that
last little hint.

CN, you are a likable person, but on the newsgroups you are quite often
dramatic yourself. You have (or used to have) many OT posts about trauma
going on in your life -- jobs, husband breaking something (arm?), money
problems, and many other things. They were not quiet little requests for
purrs, they were full-blown, blow by blow accounts of whatever horrible
thing was happening at that time. Even things that were smaller problems
were dramatic.

I'm not saying it's good or bad, it's up to each newsgroup what they
want. One thing I know is that sometimes things we don't like about
ourselves, we cannot stand in others. Like there is no one more
intolerant of people being late than those who are late themselves.

Exactly. What GOOD does it do for me to get there ten minutes late to
meet my brother when it just means I'm going to have to WAIT fifteen
more minutes? Well, it saves me ten minutes of waiting. I guess that's
something.

--
Will in New Haven

Something to think about.

Rhonda

Old July 31st 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

unlurking

Children, children, children, it's time to let this go. All it's
doing is making everyone upset. I love you all, but let's face it
you're acting like children.

Purrs and hugs,

Nan and the furkids
Old July 31st 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Candace" wrote in message
On Jul 30, 6:44 pm, Victor Martinez wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
Please cite instances - I'm really curious what you consider to be my
attention craving posts.

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna play your game. But you are one of this group's
biggest drama queens.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Yikers! And I thought you all were personal friends, like IRL and
all. I love this group now! You're all very entertaining when you're
sniping. I think I'll stay awhile...

Candace

RPCH+B is having its own little flame war right now - some jerk is over
there "outing" people again since he doesn't appear to be able to win an
argument any other way.

And, yeah, I thought we were friends here too, and had been for years - just
goes to show, huh?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

CatNipped wrote:
Please cite instances - I'm really curious what you consider to be my
attention craving posts.

I'm sorry, I'm not gonna play your game. But you are one of this group's
biggest drama queens.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

Yikers! And I thought you all were personal friends, like IRL and
all. I love this group now! You're all very entertaining when you're
sniping. I think I'll stay awhile...

Candace

RPCH+B is having its own little flame war right now - some jerk is over
there "outing" people again since he doesn't appear to be able to win an
argument any other way.

And, yeah, I thought we were friends here too, and had been for years - just
goes to show, huh?

Wierd. his reply was: "Real friends are not afraid of the truth. "

I guess he under-estimated the degree his remark hurt you or over-
estimated your friendship.

--
Will in New Haven

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

It appears that *I* was the one that over-estimated our friendship. And
yes, that was a bit of a slap in the face coming from someone who has been
to my home twice. Oh well, such is life!

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Will in New Haven

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
On Wed 30 Jul 2008 10:34:34p, Sherry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
.
com:

Heh. You under-estimate yourself. You barely registered on the
Snipe-o- Meter, even in the old days. Maybe a 2. You were one
of the ones I always liked to
read your posts. They say that the dynamics of every newsgroups
evolve eventually.
Sherry

And to imagine it just takes one person. Trolls should take a
lesson. Not that Kyla is a troll, but this is the kind of thing they
dream for.

--
Cheryl

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

On Jul 31, 11:12*am, "CatNipped" wrote:
It appears that *I* was the one that over-estimated our friendship. *And
yes, that was a bit of a slap in the face coming from someone who has been
to my home twice. *Oh well, such is life!

For the record, I've only been to your house once. And I appreciate
your friendship. However, I do not believe friendship comes with a "I
can do whatever I want and you can't call me on it" card. When my
friends behave in a way that I find objectionable, I always point it
out. I do not believe that friendship is an excuse to allow
uncivilized behavior.
You have a very mean side of your personality that I do not like one
bit. I can't make you change, but I will definitely point out when you
behave in a way that offends me. And I would expect the same from you.

Cheers.

Victor
Old July 31st 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 11:12 am, "CatNipped" wrote:
It appears that *I* was the one that over-estimated our friendship. And
yes, that was a bit of a slap in the face coming from someone who has been
to my home twice. Oh well, such is life!

For the record, I've only been to your house once.

Oh, pardon. I was thinking you'd come over with Bridget and BonBon, but
you're correct, you couldn't make it that time. Of course that makes all
the difference in the world.

And I appreciate
your friendship. However, I do not believe friendship comes with a "I
can do whatever I want and you can't call me on it" card. When my
friends behave in a way that I find objectionable, I always point it
out. I do not believe that friendship is an excuse to allow
uncivilized behavior.
You have a very mean side of your personality that I do not like one
bit. I can't make you change, but I will definitely point out when you
behave in a way that offends me. And I would expect the same from you.

Cheers.

Victor

Yeah, I guess we can't all be sweet and send people cards and things.

BTW, if I have something negative to say to you I'll send you a private note
rather than embarrassing you in front of the whole group - I wouldn't want
to be *that* mean!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 31st 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

CatNipped wrote:
[...]