New kittens - Finally, Pics!

Old August 25th 08, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default New kittens - Finally, Pics!

These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site: http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!
Old August 25th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 25, 7:16*am, wrote:

I put a few pictures up on my web site:http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

They;re lovely!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 25th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan Mahoney

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 07:16:51 -0700, alphonze wrote:

These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to be
a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after the
flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site: http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

What beautiful babies!

It's been a long time since I've been to Hong Kong. Last time I was there
was several years before the closing of Kai Tak airport.

Old August 25th 08, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

wrote in message
These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site: http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

Oh my goodness! Monkey Cats!!!! I lerve them.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 25th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

wrote:
These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site:
http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
thud

Adorable - and conCATulations on your new owners

Kiki is looking like a cross between my Barney (long & skinny, mostly
white with tabby spots) and his older (half? - they have the same feral
MamaKat) sister, Moe (spotted nose)... with a little bit of bat thrown
in (those ears!!!!!!!!!!!)

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old August 25th 08, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

wrote:
These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site:
http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

They're sweet, I wonder if they'll grow into those ears.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 25th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:
These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site:
http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

Oh, they're gorgeous. I don't know about angelic, I think Naughty
definitely has a... well, naughty glint in her eye. I don't know why you
want to change their names, I think they're spot-on.

Old August 25th 08, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

wrote in message
These kittens are wearing me out. We've just done an intensive half-
hour with the cat dancer, and shy little Kiki (WT) has turned out to
be a Mighty Hunter in her own right, as she berserked her way after
the flying cat toy. Even Naughty (WT) looked grudgingly impressed.

I put a few pictures up on my web site: http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

Oh, my. Very oriental looking cats, tabbiness aside. Do they talk a
lot like my Siamese cats do?

Those eyes (and ears) tell me you are in for some interesting times.

Jo

Old August 25th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

They are beautiful.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old August 25th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

wrote:
I put a few pictures up on my web site:
http://www.stagg.hk/?p=152

They're so cute!

Don't be fooled by their angelic demeanour. They're hoolikittens!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he