Big Red: a cat with NO sense of humor

Old August 29th 08, 09:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stampir

Default Big Red: a cat with NO sense of humor

If I gently blow on his fur or pat his paws he'll swipe me
w/claws extended. I still do it though until he finally hits
me. It's only fair considering he'll jump from the tallest
bookcase onto my bed at 3:30 a.m. just to see if I'm
awake. ;^) Maybe it's cuz' he's a tomcat?

Old August 29th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lookingglass

"Stampir" wrote

If I gently blow on his fur or pat his paws he'll swipe me
w/claws extended. I still do it though until he finally hits
me. It's only fair considering he'll jump from the tallest
bookcase onto my bed at 3:30 a.m. just to see if I'm
awake. ;^) Maybe it's cuz' he's a tomcat?

When telling my friends about The Cat insisting on waking me up at 3 in the
morning, I would tell them that The Cat decided it was time to *go dancing*.
She would *waltz* around on my back until I woke up and petted her or gave
her some attention. Sometimes she would run across the bed and jump on my
back. She was *cute* but she could be very annoying... ;^)

I did what you did too...blow in her hairs on her back...it drove her crazy.
Tit for Tat!

www.Shemakhan.com

Old August 29th 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 01:54:18 -0700, Stampir wrote:

If I gently blow on his fur or pat his paws he'll swipe me w/claws
extended. I still do it though until he finally hits me. It's only fair
considering he'll jump from the tallest bookcase onto my bed at 3:30
a.m. just to see if I'm awake. ;^) Maybe it's cuz' he's a tomcat?

I guess I'm lucky. Ranger waits until 20 minutes before my alarm is due
to go off. It doesn't matter what time the alarm is set for; whatever
time I set it for, Ranger will be in my face somewhere between 15 and 20
minutes before it goes off.
Old August 29th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Dan Mahoney"
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 01:54:18 -0700, Stampir wrote:

If I gently blow on his fur or pat his paws he'll swipe me w/claws
extended. I still do it though until he finally hits me. It's only fair
considering he'll jump from the tallest bookcase onto my bed at 3:30
a.m. just to see if I'm awake. ;^) Maybe it's cuz' he's a tomcat?

I guess I'm lucky. Ranger waits until 20 minutes before my alarm is due
to go off. It doesn't matter what time the alarm is set for; whatever
time I set it for, Ranger will be in my face somewhere between 15 and 20
minutes before it goes off.

Mosey does the same thing. We're late sleepers,(11 am or so) and he's in
our faces around 6:30 am wanting to be up and play. Silly kitty. So I get
up, feed them, scoop the boxes, give them lovin and nip and then 'try' and
'TRY' being the key word here LOL
Kyla
--Sleepless in Seattle

Old August 30th 08, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet does that and will knock the clock off the stand about 20 minutes
before it goes off. Whets up with that. Like you Dan it doesn't matter
what time I set it for. Does it make a noise or what?

Old August 30th 08, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Piglet does that and will knock the clock off the stand about 20 minutes
before it goes off. Whets up with that. Like you Dan it doesn't matter
what time I set it for. Does it make a noise or what?

If it does I've never heard it. My alarm clock is my work cell phone.
Beats me how he knows.
Old August 31st 08, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Daniel Mahoney"
"Granby"
Piglet does that and will knock the clock off the stand about 20 minutes
before it goes off. Whets up with that. Like you Dan it doesn't matter
what time I set it for. Does it make a noise or what?

If it does I've never heard it. My alarm clock is my work cell phone.
Beats me how he knows.

Hee gnows, he's wize wiff dat. Wike me. hee hee hee.
Mosey

Someone here has a sense of humor Tanada Cat anecdotes 9 April 21st 07 09:16 PM
Paw Sense... HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 3 April 26th 06 09:11 PM
At least someone around here has some sense. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 20 November 18th 05 02:39 AM