Oliver's 3rd Birthday

Old January 27th 05, 01:08 AM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 19:08:46 -0800, petguy234 wrote:

Thanks for posting this. It convinced me to go out and buy a pet
stroller for my cat, "GEORGE" he loves it! Great Idea. I bought mine
through the internet from a web page I found selling these products.
http://www.yadamedia.com/petstroller.htm

Thanks again!

Margaret Fine wrote:
Today is Oliver's 3rd birthday. When we found him the vet thought he

was born the first week of may and since we're Star Trek nerds and

had
already given him the designation 5 of 5 it seemed to fit. Plus my

RB
Argus the Golden Retriever was born on May 7th and we wanted everyone

have their own special day.

Oliver's big surprise gift was a kitty walk pet stroller. He has

wanted
one for a long time (he just didn't know it :-)). It is assembled

and
he is going in and out of it but we will not take a walk with it

until
Oliver's Daddy gets home from a business trip.

We're having tuna for dinner tonight which the guest of honor will

take
a few nibbles of and leave the rest for us. He loves tuna but like

all
food that isn't his dry stuff he'll have a nibble and then be off.
We'll also have a small smidgen of vanilla ice cream when Daddy gets
home. Again Oliver will eat about 1/2 a teaspoon before giving it to

out Lab, Boone.

Happy Birthday my little darling!
--
Margaret Fine

Many Happy Returns of the day for Oliver...and some birthday cake to be
enjoyed by Boone also. MLB