Shoppink !!!

Old December 19th 05, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Shoppink !!!

Hmmm... Speekin ov fudz...Heow abowt uh liddul snak befurr we goez?
Maybee summa dat pattee, an sum frentsh formage, an summa dat
gudgud frentsh nip wine? WE kin eet owtzide atta sydewolk cafe.

Pitoonya, aktin sofiztiCATish

Dat sowns juss fine, Pitooonya. Maybe I kan lern sumging abowt fashun. I
fingk I will be reddy fur a liddle nap after all dat, and Ize alwaze reddy
fur fudz!

Iz dere anyfing yoo needz wile weze watin fur efurrykittee to arrive?

Sundance

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hooz reddy tu go shoppink?

Da plan seemz tu be tu furzt shtart atta Pooce Market
(I guezz dat standz furr 'pooseycatz').

Den weez'l do sum depurrrtment sturz.
Probly juzt da bestest twee, Printemps and Galeries Lafayette,
sinze day ar side-by-side on Boulevard Haussmann in the 9th

arrondissement
(dat meenz sekshun, ya kno), an den Le Bon Marché, on da Left Bank.
We'zl eet luntsh at da adjoining food halls and relapz furr uh liddul
nappy
on da roof garden. Heow duz dat sownd, Sundance?

Lazt we'zl go tu da "Howt Cootoor" playzez, da shops on Rue Etienne
Marcel
and Place des Victoires. Some of the better-known emporiums of Haute
Couture
and jewelry include: Cartier, Celine, Chanel, Chaumet, Christian Dior,
Christian Lacroix, Piaget, Yves Saint Laurent, and Van Cleef &Arpels.
Wez'l awlzo stop by Hermes furr sum purrfoom, an maybee uh skarff ur

tuu.

Sooo huuuz reddy tu go shoppink???

Pitoonya, credit card in paw

Old December 19th 05, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Trudi runs up to stand beside OEJ anna STT, here i iz, Trudi, out of breaf
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:43:48 -0800, Pitoonya AKA

Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

[...]

We'ze reddy! An I cud uze sum Hermes skarffs, an

mebee a few tiez fur
a hansum wink-cat! Letz go!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Iz dat rillee awla uz, ur ar dere moor kummin?

Pitoonya, hu lozt kownt...

Old December 19th 05, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I finks datz efurrykitty, Pitoonya. Buttid if not we can leaf 'porter
coordinates fur any late-comers.

Letz shop an lunch!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2005 2:31:01 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old December 19th 05, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Hooz reddy tu go shoppink?

Da plan seemz tu be tu furzt shtart atta Pooce Market
Den weez'l do sum depurrrtment sturz.
We'zl eet luntsh at da adjoining food halls and relapz furr uh liddul

nappy
on da roof garden. Heow duz dat sownd, Sundance?

Lazt we'zl go tu da "Howt Cootoor" playzez, Sooo huuuz reddy tu go

shoppink???

Pitoonya, credit card in paw

-----------------
I finks datz efurrykitty, Pitoonya. Buttid if not we can leaf 'porter
coordinates fur any late-comers.

Letz shop an lunch!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
-------------------

edited furr sympilnez
Ho Kay...
Shud we take da Metro tu da Pooce Market?

Pitoonya, reddy fur un abvenshur

Old December 20th 05, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:01:39 -0800, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

Hmmm... Speekin ov fudz...Heow abowt uh liddul snak befurr we goez?
Maybee summa dat pattee, an sum frentsh formage, an summa dat
gudgud frentsh nip wine? WE kin eet owtzide atta sydewolk cafe.

Pitoonya, aktin sofiztiCATish

Ummmm, datz a gudgud ideer! Letz take the Metro to dattid Poose
Mawket, Hokay gize????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
12/19/2005 7:51:03 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old December 21st 05, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I duznt kno bowt all doze fansee frenchee things, but do yoo think dey haz
sum cheeze? Meowmie nevver givs me cheeze cuz she sez it makez me frow up.

Sundance, who enjoys cheese even if his stomach doesn't

Old December 21st 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

I kno dat wiff me, cheze iz bery ho kay in modurashun...
So weez'l olny get uh liddul bit, uh nybbul ov sefurral kyndz.
Da Frenchee pattee is kynda choppt liver, an I lyke dat furr shur.

Pitoonya

. ..