Bare Kittens!!!!!!!!

Old January 28th 09, 06:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Default Bare Kittens!!!!!!!!

A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The
Octuplets seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB
Old January 28th 09, 11:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

AND, all delivered in FIVE minutes. Ye Gods and great Gophers, as my Granny
would say.

Old January 28th 09, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

"MLB" wrote in message
A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The Octuplets
seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB

Imagine the work and expense of raising eight of the same age. Purrs
that the parents are strong and will get the help they will obviously
need, MLB
Old January 28th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"MLB" wrote in message
A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The
Octuplets seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB

Imagine the work and expense of raising eight of the same age. Purrs
that the parents are strong and will get the help they will obviously
need, MLB

Yes indeed! The mind boggles! One can fill all your time. I can barely
imagine managing with twins.

Joy

Old January 29th 09, 01:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nan

"MLB" wrote in message
A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The Octuplets
seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB

Imagine the work and expense of raising eight of the same age. Purrs
that the parents are strong and will get the help they will obviously
need, MLB

CBS Early Show reported this morning that she has 6 other kids.
Old January 29th 09, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

"MLB" wrote in message
A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The Octuplets
seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB

Imagine the work and expense of raising eight of the same age. Purrs
that the parents are strong and will get the help they will obviously
need, MLB

CBS Early Show reported this morning that she has 6 other kids.

The parents will need LOTS of purrs. MLB
Old January 31st 09, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

hopitus wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message
A litter of bare kittens arrived in Bellflower, California. The Octuplets
seems to be doing well. There are six boys and two girls. MLB
Imagine the work and expense of raising eight of the same age. Purrs
that the parents are strong and will get the help they will obviously
need, MLB
CBS Early Show reported this morning that she has 6 other kids.

The parents will need LOTS of purrs. MLB- Hide quoted text -

I am not so obsessed with the SupBowl that I don't read any other
news.
Strange facts are coming to light about the mother of the octuplets
and
the entire family and their living conditions and more. Not only
coming to
light but hitting the media headlines. From what is printed they need
more
than purrs.

The story is getting wilder by the minute. She said she was "paid"..She
is a single woman. I wonder who is paying for this and why? MLB
Old January 31st 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jack Campin - bogus address

Strange facts are coming to light about the mother of the octuplets
and the entire family and their living conditions and more.

The story is getting wilder by the minute. She said she was "paid".
She is a single woman. I wonder who is paying for this and why?

Anybody else here read Robert Shiarella's "Your Sparkle Cavalcade of
Death"?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====
Old January 31st 09, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:
Strange facts are coming to light about the mother of the octuplets
and the entire family and their living conditions and more.

The story is getting wilder by the minute. She said she was "paid".
She is a single woman. I wonder who is paying for this and why?

Anybody else here read Robert Shiarella's "Your Sparkle Cavalcade of
Death"?

==== j a c k at c a m p i n . m e . u k === http://www.campin.me.uk ====

Please tell us about it. MLB
Old January 31st 09, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Jack Campin - bogus address wrote:

Strange facts are coming to light about the mother of the octuplets
and the entire family and their living conditions and more.

The story is getting wilder by the minute. She said she was "paid".
She is a single woman. I wonder who is paying for this and why?

Anybody else here read Robert Shiarella's "Your Sparkle Cavalcade of
Death"?

I looked this up on Amazon, just to get a plot synopsis, but there's
nothing there. (The book is there, but there's no info on it.) Care to
describe it a bit?

If a woman has octuplets, she must have taken fertility drugs. The
question is, *why* was she taking fertility drugs if she already had
6 kids??

--
Joyce ^..^