OT. Frances Drake has died

Old August 28th 09, 07:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default OT. Frances Drake has died

My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not race me
in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I had to
encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when I
went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I have no
idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He used to
raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little hiss which is
the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

Old August 28th 09, 07:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 19:15:53 +0100, Christina Websell wrote:

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

I'm so sorry to hear that. It is amazing how attached we can get to our
non-human friends, isn't it?
Old August 28th 09, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_6_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not
race me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I
had to encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when
I went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I
have no idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He
used to raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little
hiss which is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

That's so sad. Purrs for your aching heart, yet again.

Bobble
Old August 28th 09, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Aug 28, 2:15*pm, "Christina Websell"
wrote:
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not race me
in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. *I had to
encourage him into his hut.

Oh, the poor fellow! I'm sure he knew you loved him. Purrs for
Francis' safe flight over the rainbow, and for you too...you have been
through so much already. He must have been a beautiful duck.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old August 28th 09, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Bobble" wrote in message
"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not
race me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I
had to encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when
I went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I
have no idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He
used to raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little
hiss which is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

That's so sad. Purrs for your aching heart, yet again.

I only got him to prevent him being eaten, I don't think I'll get another
unless it's in the same circumstances.

Tweed

Old August 28th 09, 08:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not race
me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I had to
encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when I
went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I have no
idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He used to
raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little hiss which
is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

I am so sorry, Christina, for the loss of your little friend. Purrs for his
passing, and for your heart.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 28th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatEyes

{{{{{{{{{{Christina}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so, so sorry to hear that - and so soon after KFC's passing! Sweetie, I
don't know what to say except that I've been where you are and I know what
you're going through. Please know that I'll be thinking of you and sending
you my love and prayers.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 28th 09, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not race
me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I had to
encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when I
went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I have no
idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He used to
raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little hiss which
is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

I'm so very sorry to hear this! You have my deepest sympathy.

Jill

Old August 28th 09, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karla

"Christina Websell" wrote in message
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not race
me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I had to
encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and when I
went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."

Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I have no
idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He used to
raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a little hiss which
is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

Please accept my deepest condolences.

I know you give your heart to all in your care, and it hurts so much when
they leave and take their part of it with them. I also know you want them
to keep their part, and abide with the hurt yourself rather than see them go
without.

Godspeed Frances Drake.

Karla

Old August 28th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Christina Websell wrote:
My lovely Muscovy duck has passed away unexpectedly.

When I went to put him away safely at night the other day he did not
race me in for his chopped apples and bits of bread which he loves. I had
to encourage him into his hut.
The following morning he was not keen to come out, but he did and
when I went to put him to bed he'd was already there.

I thought "if you haven't perked up in the morning, you're off to the
vet."
Too late. When I went to let him out next morning he was dead. I
have no idea why.

I'm upset about it. He was so nice, I was really fond of him. He
used to raise his crest to greet me and wag his tail and give a
little hiss which is the only thing he could say.

Damn, I miss him already.

Tweed

I'm sorry to hear that, I've always been fond of Muscovys.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

OT - my dad died Cheryl Cat anecdotes 31 July 9th 09 04:21 AM
Dad Died (OT) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 53 March 8th 08 03:13 PM
Boyfriend meets Francis Drake Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 8 April 26th 07 01:50 AM
30 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM CHARLIE & FRANCES Karen Cat anecdotes 56 October 12th 04 05:21 AM
Hurricane Frances Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 32 September 3rd 04 10:27 AM