Paranoia strikes deep

Old December 13th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
SuzQ

Default Paranoia strikes deep

So if I'm just being depressed and paranoid, please let me know
this. And if for some reason I do bug you, you can let me know that,
too, especially if it's something I can or should change. You know,
sometimes people do obnoxious things in a social situation without
even meaning to. So if I have virtual bad breath, please don't let
me keep breathing it on you!

Joyce
=====================================
Joyce I enjoy your posts. Sorry that you're depressed. Unfortunately this
is an easy time of the year to get depressed. Purrs that you're doing
better soon.
Suz&Spicey

Old December 14th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Britta!

badwilson wrote:

CatNipped wrote:

"badwilson" wrote in message

Joyce, I think you might just be going through a rough patch. I
certainly like you and value all your posts greatly. I missed you a
lot during your long absence and was very happy when you returned.
I just haven't been posting much lately. I'm flat out at work and
with our house building crap and also actually starting to meet
people here and aquiring a social life. I have been following the
group but mostly just lurking. My good thoughts and purrs are with
everyone, always. But I just haven't been able to post much, so I
hope you don't feel ignored by me. Hugs and purrs,
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with

Hey Britta, where have you been (or have I just missed your posts
because I've been "skimming" so much lately)?

How is our boy Vino doing? How are you enjoying Australia? Are you
still at your job at the winery? [Inquiring minds want to know! ;]

Hugs,

CatNipped

Hi Lori,
I'm around but mostly lurking. I'm still at the winery and very busy.
I'm working there 5 days a week when Dennis is away and 3 days a week
when Dennis is home. But when Dennis is home, I'm spending time with
him and we are busy trying to get our new house built.
We are enjoying living here very much, it's such a beautiful part of the
world. Have been meeting people and getting a bit of a social life
going as well, so that's nice.
Vino is doing very well and has completely recovered from his blockage.
He eats the perscription c/d food fairly well and I'm also feeding him
some raw cat mince (roo meat) to break up the monotony. He loves being
able to go outside in our fully fenced back yard, but has lately become
obsessed with the front yard, where he can't go. Some neighbourhood
cats come 'round and he hears them from the bells on their collars
jingling so he rushes from window to window to keep an eye on them,
yowling pitifully the whole time. There is nothing I can do, it is
worse when I try to keep the blinds closed. Oh well. At least none of
them has tried to come into our yard again. Maybe his loud meows are
scaring them away?
Anyway, so all's well here except for the fact that the owners of the
house we are renting have put it on the market. Our lease is still good
till mid-April, but our new house won't be ready till next xmas, so if
the new buyer doesn't want to rent it out, we will have to move. I
might be hard to find a house to rent for less than a year. I guess
there's nothing we can do at this point but wait and see what happens.
The house is priced to sell, so I reckon it will go quickly.
I have read about your new job and am thrilled to hear you are doing
well. Sorry for not responding to many posts lately but it's all I can
do just to read and try to keep up.
Hugs and purrs,

Thanks for the update, Britta. I'm so glad to hear Vino is doing so
well. I hope you won't have to move before your house is ready.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek