Microwave

Old October 22nd 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default Microwave

Me too. After seeing the deals, we will hav eto figure our own. Bevs son
lives there and will check if his company has any deals. Waaaahh I wanna go
see da horses run!!! Ok, so hear da horses run, and hear the guy say
"Thery're off" he doesn't do like the older one did but ah such is life.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
when I read Kentucky I immediately lusted after tickets, have never gone
but
want to go just once, Lee
Granby wrote in message
Are we talkin' Kentucy Derby? They have a website can go check.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
then you will understand that I worked on my diction until you can't

tell
where I am from... but when mad its like Elli may clampet took the
potty
mouth pill, Lee, wondering if you get tickets for the derby...
Matthew wrote in message
Lee I am a Kentucky hillbilly forced to live around rednecks. ;-)

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you have NO idea how hard I worked to not sound like a total
Missouri
hillbillies... but get me mad, then its on, Lee
Matthew wrote in message
ROFLMAO

"Granby" wrote in message
Hey you, the next time I find one I will get yourownself a muffin
cutter.
It is a deal where you put the muffin between two wires, set the
knife
in
the middle and slice. The reason you can't use the Paula Dean

thing
is
you kain't say ya'al right!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I had just figured that out then discovered that I couldn't cut

the
muffins,
so them I had to remember the button for eggs only... DH told me
which
one
on the phone so I put everything but the muffins together and

when
he
got
home he cut and toasted and I assembled... they are now in the
freezer,
will
take them to work so I won't have to pack a lunch. Lee, who is

so
very
grateful that DH came with built in excellent cooking skills
Matthew wrote in message
LOL thanks for the smile
"Stormmee" wrote in message
don't even talk to me about egg cookers, that heifer Gramby

gave
DH
one
of
those Paula Dean things with the toaster and egg cooker
together...
when
he
uses it it is fine, I was trying to make English muffin
sandwiches
for
the
freezer.... nobody told me after you put in the eggs and

muffin
and
push
the
button you have to push the lever... Lee the NON cooker!!!
Matthew wrote in message
They make microwaveable bacon now. I bought that thing

before
made
the
bacon really greasy. A few of those things work like the

egg
cooker

"Granby" wrote in message
Yep, it was me, I have tried it different ways but finally
gave
it
away.
Guess that is where the different strokes for different

folks
came
from.
I also tried a microwave bacon cooker and threw it in the
trash.
My
afteries may slap me one day but at nearly 64, guess that
will
be
ok
too.
"Lesley" wrote in message

oups.com...
On 21 Oct, 09:06, "Matthew"

wrote:

The George Foreman is a main stay in my chicken

In your chicken? Don't you mean in your kitchen? I

wouldn't
cook
as
often as I do without mine- Someone (Granby I think?)
said
they
didn't
like them because they preferred their meat a little

juicier
etc..I
never have that problem with mine- I let it heat up to
max
then
put
the meat in to sear and turn it down and cook it slowly

and
it's
just
fine in fact I am just going for a shower and then I am
doing
sirloin
steaks with baby new potatoes with a mint and herb butter
and
carrot
batons (The last two do in the microwave so dinner will

take
about
15
minutes- my kind of meal!)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 22nd 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

well darlin' my someday list is now, got to do some checking as I am sure
you have to do it before the first of the year.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
that is on my someday I'll do list, Lee
Matthew wrote in message
I haven't been in years. I used to when I was traveling back and forth
between the stores in Kentucky and my stores In Orlando but since I sold
the stores in Kentucky. I haven't been back to the Kentucky derby now
it
is NASCAR races In Daytona Beach, Florida close to where I live at now.

I am not sure if they sell them on the website. I always bought mine at

the
promenade on property

"Stormmee" wrote in message
you have NO idea how hard I worked to not sound like a total
Missouri
hillbillies... but get me mad, then its on, Lee
Matthew wrote in message
ROFLMAO

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I had just figured that out then discovered that I couldn't cut

the
muffins,
so them I had to remember the button for eggs only... DH told me
which
one
on the phone so I put everything but the muffins together and

when
he
got
home he cut and toasted and I assembled... they are now in the
freezer,
will
take them to work so I won't have to pack a lunch. Lee, who is

so
very
grateful that DH came with built in excellent cooking skills
Matthew wrote in message
LOL thanks for the smile

"Granby" wrote in message
Yep, it was me, I have tried it different ways but finally

gave
it
away.
Guess that is where the different strokes for different

folks
came
from.
I also tried a microwave bacon cooker and threw it in the
trash.
My
afteries may slap me one day but at nearly 64, guess that
will
be
ok
too.