Oh My!

Old May 11th 05, 02:13 PM
hobbs

My goodness he does look just like IBKFergus doesn't he.
and he looks healthy too awwww, go on mama keep me.
Jean.P.

Yowie wrote in message
"Catnipped" wrote in message
It seems we have a house guest. This little fellow followed my husband
home. We gave him some food on the deck, like we do for all the strays,

but
he stayed by the back door and cried and cried. Then it started pouring
buckets here and he was huddled under the spa canopy but when he saw me
through the bedroom doors, he ran up to the door in the pouring rain and
jumped up to cry at me some more. I caved.

As soon as I picked him up he started purring like a motorboat. I've

got
him sequestered in my office with a litter box and some food, and I gave

him
a dose of Revolution for Kittens. But we *CAN'T* keep him. We really,
really can't. I'm going to be taking another hit in salary and we're

having
trouble feeding and vetting the four we already have.

I called the rescue group I donate to and left a message saying that I

would
vet and neuter him - and maybe foster for a *little* while - and could

they
please give me the name of the vet they use for discount speuters.

He looks to be about 2 1/2 or 3 months old (what do you think?). He

knows
what the litter box is for (as you can see in some of the pictures ;).

have a sinking feeling that he was "dumped".

Anyway, he's crawling with fleas (and now so am I), but other than that

he
looks healthy, his ears are clean, and his eyes are clear. But he just
insists on sitting on my lap and purring at me. HELP!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/New_Cat/

Congratulations on your newest owner. (Resistance is futile)

He looks alot like IBKFergus! Adorable, and utterly jam packed full of
mischeif.

Yowie

Old May 13th 05, 07:06 PM
melizabeth

"Catnipped" wrote in message
[...]

what the litter box is for (as you can see in some of the pictures ;). I
have a sinking feeling that he was "dumped".

Anyway, he's crawling with fleas (and now so am I), but other than that he
looks healthy, his ears are clean, and his eyes are clear. But he just
insists on sitting on my lap and purring at me. HELP!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/New_Cat/

Hugs,

CatNipped

What a beautiful little darling. I would be so suckered into keeping him.
I hope the fostering works out!