Your cat's motto?

Old October 15th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shel-hed[_2_]

Default Your cat's motto?

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Old October 15th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Trudi: touch me against my will and you will surely die.
OEJ: pick me up against my will and you will surely die, that is if I don't
die first!!
Tiger: Keep the bottom of the bowl covered or the world will surely end.
Chester: Pet me now or I will surely die.
Stormmee: To the female hooman, touch the man hooman and die. To the man
hooman, leave the room and I will surely die.
TV: wake me and, and, I will, go back to sleep.

Lee

Old October 15th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Redunzel- "when the going gets tough-,meditate!"

Sarrsine: "Anarchy is my middle name"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old October 15th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Tennessee Tuxedo: Call me all you want, I'm not answering until I hear the
kibble hit the bowl.

Betty: Zoom, zoom, zoom... (she never walks anywhere, she always trots - we
call her our little Mazda kitty)

Ping: I am the most handsome King Ping, and must announce it to all the
world... at the loudest voice I can muster.

Lizzie: Touch me an die... look at me and die.... think about touching or
looking at me and die...unless you're Daddy.

Mimi: It's all about ME (hence her name), and when are you going to FEED ME?

Rosie: I'm here, gimme luvvins

Bam-Bam: I'm da big-big Bam-Bam!

Barney: Tag - you're it! (his nickname is DriveBy - he likes to hide and
"pounce" whatever is waling past - it it's one of us hoomins, we get a light
"tag" on a leg, and then he prances off, if it's a cat, either a game of
chase-tag ensues, or a fight with a cat that didn't want to be tagged)

Moe: I'll have some of what you're having... (she loves to mooch off our
dinner plates, especially if we're having CHIKKIN)

Smokey: Lemmelone - I'm old.... unless you have food!

Weeble: Beg your pardon - you want me to do what? (Weebs is such a polite
boy, hardly ever jumps into a lap without 'asking' first)

Ernie: Dude.... wait, what? (imagine one of the 'stoner" LOLcats... He's
big, not-quite-so-bright, but loveable)
--
http://www.firstgiving.com/nalee1131964
About my charity:

Old October 15th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

On Oct 15, 5:43 am, Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Mrs Cat (RB):

"I want OUT! - No I don't - I want IN! - No I don't - I want OUT!..."

Or...

"It's wet outside the back door - I wonder what it's like at the front
door? Oh, it's wet outside the front door - I wonder what it's like at
the back door?..."

Old October 15th 07, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

O. T. The printer is my domain. Get near it and you may die.

Willow. If you can get inside of a container, I will do so, even if I get
stuck and can't get out.

Piglet. If I get O. T. and Willow raised as responsible Kittens, then I
WILL WIN THE NOBEL PRIZE.

Scooter (who raised Piglet) Wake me when they become "responsible Cats".

Old October 15th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 04:18:42 -0700, MatSav wrote:

On Oct 15, 5:43 am, Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Mrs Cat (RB):

"I want OUT! - No I don't - I want IN! - No I don't - I want OUT!..."

Or...

"It's wet outside the back door - I wonder what it's like at the front
door? Oh, it's wet outside the front door - I wonder what it's like at
the back door?..."

My parents had a cat for 15 years who was trained to ask to go outside,
rather than being trained to use a litter box, and she exhibited both
behaviors described above. In rainy weather, after she had determined
that it was raining outside all of the regular doors to the outside, she
would sometimes go to a closet door and ask for it to be opened, then turn
away with a disappointed air when it still opened into a closet, not into
a dry outdoors. When her water pressure got high enough, she would go out
into the rain. When she came back in, she would meow for several minutes
as if complaining about the weather.

Oh, and her characteristic noise was a sort of rising "Mrrrrp?" when she
would enter a room with a human in it. It seemed to be her regular
greeting sound.

--
John F. Eldredge --

Old October 15th 07, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Oct 15, 12:43 am, Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

The Princess Rita's motto is 'DOOOOON'T LEEEAAAAVVVEEEE MEEEEEEEEE!!'
- accompanied by a claw hooked into whatever piece of clothing or body
part is closest.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita

Old October 15th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bobblespin[_2_]

Sonny: "Just one more belly rub, pleeeeaaaaaaase!"

Bobble

Old October 15th 07, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 15, 12:43 am, Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

WooToo: "Cuddlesleep is special. One hour counts as two. Cuddlesleep
is good for you."
Maggy May: "I am the soft purring mist that makes your life
worthwhile. Pet me."
Winnie: "I got it made. Lotsa lady cats around. My own cat-Meowmie
lives here (Maggie May) and people PET me."
Missy: "I am the hisser at the gates of Hell. All hoomins despair."
Sunrise: "I am da PRITTY wun. You should be honored dat I sneeze in
your food. ka-CHEW"
Feather (RB) "Hark, the mouse is on the move. The hunt begins."

Will in New Haven

Still trying to cat's up..... kilikini Cat anecdotes 26 May 25th 06 09:49 PM
Your cat's name? Ann Cat anecdotes 46 November 2nd 05 12:17 AM
Cat's Weights Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 August 20th 05 12:29 AM
My cat's got fleas! ltlslugr31 Cat health & behaviour 8 March 12th 05 12:18 AM
cat's grooming Julie Cat health & behaviour 20 July 8th 04 12:43 PM